Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: WAC gun show, Puyallup March 26th & 27th

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    WAC gun show, Puyallup March 26th & 27th

    Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.....

    http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/shows.htm
    Live Free or Die!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    140
    hope I can make it to this one... I missed the last one...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puyallup< WA
    Posts
    285
    Is there going to be an OC booth? I will be free this weekend and might stop by.
    Also an off topic question. Can a non WAC member buy ammunition at the show or do I need to be a member?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by irish52084 View Post
    Is there going to be an OC booth? I will be free this weekend and might stop by.
    Also an off topic question. Can a non WAC member buy ammunition at the show or do I need to be a member?
    You can buy ammo and accessories, but not firearms unless you are a member.

  5. #5
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    I somehow thought that there was no show in March, so I did not put in a order for one. I will correct this on Tuesday and get a table ordered. I may not be there on Sat due to my work schedule the night before (4pm to 3am) but I'll have the table all set up and ready for Sat morning.

    There is no show in April.

  6. #6
    Regular Member massivedesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olympia, Washington, USA
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    I somehow thought that there was no show in March, so I did not put in a order for one. I will correct this on Tuesday and get a table ordered. I may not be there on Sat due to my work schedule the night before (4pm to 3am) but I'll have the table all set up and ready for Sat morning.

    There is no show in April.
    Bill, I will be there promoting WGO. Do you mind if I throw a stack of small postcard flyers on the table?

  7. #7
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Bill, I will be there promoting WGO. Do you mind if I throw a stack of small postcard fliers on the table?
    Not a problem.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    I somehow thought that there was no show in March, so I did not put in a order for one. I will correct this on Tuesday and get a table ordered. I may not be there on Sat due to my work schedule the night before (4pm to 3am) but I'll have the table all set up and ready for Sat morning.

    There is no show in April.
    Deros and I will be there on Saturday.
    Live Free or Die!

  9. #9
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    Sorry guys but I waited too long and was told this morning that there were no tables available thru WAC.

    I'm checking with other contacts on other boards to see if anyone has an extra table they would be willing to give up to me.

    I'll keep you posted but for now there will be NO OC table.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769
    I will be there and have flyers to pass out. Might stand at the gate turnstile. My time is limited due to medical issues with my friend who will be with me, but I will try. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Trigger Dr; 03-24-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling

  11. #11
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    WAC is crack. LOL.......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  12. #12
    Regular Member TechnoWeenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    Sorry guys but I waited too long and was told this morning that there were no tables available thru WAC.

    I'm checking with other contacts on other boards to see if anyone has an extra table they would be willing to give up to me.

    I'll keep you posted but for now there will be NO OC table.
    I want my money back.

    I got a new job and requested Sat. off specifically to man the booth, and this is what I get?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •