• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAC gun show, Puyallup March 26th & 27th

irish52084

Is there going to be an OC booth? I will be free this weekend and might stop by.
Also an off topic question. Can a non WAC member buy ammunition at the show or do I need to be a member?

Trigger Dr

Is there going to be an OC booth? I will be free this weekend and might stop by.
Also an off topic question. Can a non WAC member buy ammunition at the show or do I need to be a member?

You can buy ammo and accessories, but not firearms unless you are a member.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I somehow thought that there was no show in March, so I did not put in a order for one. I will correct this on Tuesday and get a table ordered. I may not be there on Sat due to my work schedule the night before (4pm to 3am) but I'll have the table all set up and ready for Sat morning.

There is no show in April.

massivedesign

I somehow thought that there was no show in March, so I did not put in a order for one. I will correct this on Tuesday and get a table ordered. I may not be there on Sat due to my work schedule the night before (4pm to 3am) but I'll have the table all set up and ready for Sat morning.

Bill, I will be there promoting WGO. Do you mind if I throw a stack of small postcard flyers on the table?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

Deros and I will be there on Saturday.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Sorry guys but I waited too long and was told this morning that there were no tables available thru WAC.

I'm checking with other contacts on other boards to see if anyone has an extra table they would be willing to give up to me.

I'll keep you posted but for now there will be NO OC table.

Trigger Dr

I will be there and have flyers to pass out. Might stand at the gate turnstile. My time is limited due to medical issues with my friend who will be with me, but I will try. Anyone else?

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

Sorry guys but I waited too long and was told this morning that there were no tables available thru WAC.

I'm checking with other contacts on other boards to see if anyone has an extra table they would be willing to give up to me.

I'll keep you posted but for now there will be NO OC table.

I want my money back.

I got a new job and requested Sat. off specifically to man the booth, and this is what I get?

:rolleyes: