• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and motorcyles

Bersa.380

Just got this pic in the mail today. I'm kinda likin' this one. Might look good on the Harley:)

ATT005601114.jpg

Details, either do what you see in this picture or get a CPL, then it's a mute point.

Last edited:

therealcombat

Awesome bike w/ notorious reputation! I hope to acquire one eventually :)

I recommend the thigh rig on the bike, but i often use the shoulder holster for CC. :)

Jeff Hayes

My ride 2001 FXDWG with early 50s model bride

I OC every time I ride XD 9mm IWB holster if the bride is with me, 1911 in a serpa if she is not.

Attachments

• Harleyride8x10.jpg
    Harleyride8x10.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 103

Trigger Dr

Mainsail,
I just wish it was the real deal.
But here is my real one
94shadow1100.jpg

1100Shadow.jpg

Last edited:

reillo584

Xl 883l

I want to jump in the wagon so these are my babies... For some reason I wasn't able to load an actual pic of my bike:mad::cry::cuss: so I load a image from the internet just to give you guys an idea of what my ride looks like... (2007 XL883L pewter pearl with forward controls) I think that I don't need to give too much description of who my other two babies are... I post it so we can keep the "post on topic" about oc and motorcycles...:lol::lol::lol:

P.S. I think we have enough quorum to start our own “OC Motorcycle Club”… :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• 2007_5_XL883L_PEWTERPEARL.jpg
    2007_5_XL883L_PEWTERPEARL.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 92
  • New Baby II.jpg
    New Baby II.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Glock-191.jpg
    Glock-191.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited: