• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beauty Queen kills home invader

Yaki

Sounds like alot of victim raping. The bottom line is this guy barged in their home and was dealt with. Regardless of what most here are saying I say bravo to the young lady for handling her business. The rest of you can continue your whining about what they did wrong :banana:

zack991

Sounds like alot of victim raping. The bottom line is this guy barged in their home and was dealt with. Regardless of what most here are saying I say bravo to the young lady for handling her business. The rest of you can continue your whining about what they did wrong :banana:

this

DWCook

Activist Member
I personally think demanding $1,500 for a photo of her posing with a firearm is kind of well........(Beeeep) I know these brainless beauty queens who do nothing half the time besides just tanning and laying around get paid for photo taking but cashing in on photo's like these just after she shot somebody is a bit "Daddy's little Girl" like to
me.

Ruby

She posed for a sexy photo, with her gun, after she shot and killed someone?!? Seems a little cold, don't ya think? The POS probably deserved it, but still, it's a human life. I think if I had to shoot someone to save my life, I doubt that I could be very calm in the aftermath then try to make money off of it. That is a life changing event for the shooter as well and will stay with them the rest of their life. I am glad she and her fiance are okay, but to try to make money off of it seems cavalier to me. Which brings me to another question. Why does she still have her gun if the shooting is still being investigated? In most cases the shooter loses the gun temporarily while the investigation is ongoing.