Thread: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Gun-Free-School-Zone Lawsuit. Greenfield's MTD DENIED!

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Gun-Free-School-Zone Lawsuit. Greenfield's MTD DENIED!

Good news.

Got word from our attorney today that Greenfield's Motion to Dismiss the GFSZ lawsuit we filed has been denied.

This should move the case (which seemed to have been stalled in limbo) forward.

We will have the MTD denial from the court uploaded later today

here are the other documents already filed in the case.

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/default.html?pg=GFSZA#
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Yay,progress!
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Some terse language (in my opinion) expressed against Greenfield from the judge in the decision.

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/pdf/GF...denyingMTD.pdf
    Last edited by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman; 03-22-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Wow, the court didn't even blink at Greenfield's motion to dismiss, and it gave them good reason on why their motion was denied. I like this ruling.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

The link to the pdf is not working for me. Anybody else?

NVM. I downloaded it instead of trying to navigate to it.

doh!
    Last edited by Archangel; 03-22-2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: I'm tired

I like that this is moving again, especially as someone who lives (Barely) within the 1000 foot mark of a school zone. I just wish we could get it finalized with a favorable response from the court.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Liked it! Judge to Greenfield, you were late, you filed it wrong, you didn't provide supporting documentation but I still tried to see the merits in your shoddy work. Finding none, go away!

That's what happens when you half-arse a motion and don't do your homework, Greenfield. Hope we get a settlement that will make other municipalities think twice before abrogating our constitutional rights. Well done, WCI! Glad to be a member.

finally some good news for a change ! Outstanding work !!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Very cool, another step foreward, another step closer to freedom.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Very cool, another step foreward, another step closer to freedom.

Another step closer to freedom ? that's like walking to Mars. We are so far from being free..lol

We are anything but free....look at these Executive orders that nullify your freedoms during an "emergency" then ask your selves ..am I really free ??

Executive Orders (EO) have been used by presidents since the days of George Washington. The first EO addressed Washington's normal household expenses which ones were be accepted and paid by the Treasury Department. Pretty innocuous.

The FBI was formed under an executive order by Teddy Roosevelt on July 26, 1908.

The first time it was used to make a law was in 1916 by President Woodrow Wilson. It was said to be an 'emergency' measure and Congress was encouraged to validate it. They did and now the door was now open to ignore the Constitution. (The order created the Federal Reserve System).

This is the same method used by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 to close all the banks in the country. Americans were ordered to turn in all their gold to local banks.

The general purpose of an executive order is to provide the President with a mechanism for executing laws passed by Congress, not control of lives. These EOs are issued by the President as directives to agencies responsible for implementing laws.

However, some presidents take Executive Orders too far by confusing EO with executive lawmaking. This "rule by executive order" observation was made no clearer than by Paul Begala, a former Bill Clinton aide: "Stroke of the pen. Law of the land. Kind of cool."

Since the U.S. Constitution places responsibility for executing laws in the hands of the President, issuing EOs is an appropriate means of carrying out the responsibilities IF they are within the bounds of the Constitution.

There were a group of Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which President Clinton grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
    10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
    10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
    10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
    11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
    11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
    11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
    11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
    11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
    11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
    11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency"). In other words, it authorizes FEMA near-total power in times of crisis.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-22-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    Love it! Just the facts and nothing more.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Another step closer to freedom ? that's like walking to Mars. We are so far from being free..lol

We are anything but free....look at these Executive orders that nullify your freedoms during an "emergency" then ask your selves ..am I really free ??

E
    There were a group of Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which President Clinton grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
    10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
    10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
    10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
    11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
    11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
    11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
    11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
    11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
    11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
    11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency"). In other words, it authorizes FEMA near-total power in times of crisis.
    Weird, I just read EO 12919 out of curiosity and couldn't find anything close to what you stated. Maybe I missed it. Here's the link to EO 12919: http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/12919.htm

Could you point out to me where it states what you typed? I couldn't find it anywhere.

I also read all the other EO's you posted and none of them mention the govt seizing or controlling anything. Of course I only read each EO once, would you mind helping me out? This stuff is rather disconcerting.
    Last edited by 1FASTC4; 03-23-2011 at 04:11 PM.

I found it quite satisfying that first, the judge slapped the defendants' attys for their procedural errors, then slapped them for their shoddy work, still considered their motions then slapped them down as well... Good stuff.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    The comment section to that story needs some factual reality. Anybody want to help me straighten out some libtards?
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

I thought private property was exempt from the 1000' rule?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojohn41 View Post
    It is.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    So is this property in Greenfield within 50 feet of an actual school or within 50 feet of a "school zone"? Not that it makes much difference, but I would like some clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by turbojohn41 View Post
    It is. I lived right across the street from a school when I lived in Wisconsin. The kindergarten door was maybe 200 feet from my front door. I looked into it before we moved in for that very reason.

out-f*****g-standing!!!!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

McX
    permit denied- aint that a bitch.