Thread: Fire you senators today. Oppose sb34

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

Fire you senators today. Oppose sb34

SB34 need to be killed ! Read between the lines on this one...they could deem anyone a "suspected" terrorist.

Official Summary
    1/25/2011--Introduced.Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2011 - Amends the federal criminal code to authorize the Attorney General to deny the transfer of a firearm or the issuance of a firearms or explosives license or permit (or revoke such license or permit) if the Attorney General:

(1) determines that the transferee is known (or appropriately suspected) to be engaged in terrorism or has provided material support or resources for terrorism; and

(2) has a reasonable belief that the transferee may use a firearm in connection with terrorism. Allows any individual whose firearms or explosives license application has been denied to bring legal action to challenge the denial. Extends the prohibition against the sale or distribution of firearms or explosives to include individuals whom the Attorney General has determined to be engaged in terrorist activities. Imposes criminal penalties on individuals engaged in terrorist activities who smuggle or knowingly bring firearms into the United States.Authorizes the Attorney General to withhold information in firearms and explosives license denial revocation lawsuits and from employers if the Attorney General determines that the disclosure of such information would likely compromise national security.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-22-2011 at 03:59 PM. AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

, , Kernersville NC
    Does this really surprise anybody? with the likes of who the sheep have elected. HELL NO!!! I have a reasonable suspicion this guy sitting in the oval office is NOT a US citizen. That is what I will tell my senators. These people make me sick.

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    So, by the wording of this law, anyone who has worked for any major bank or investment firm in the US falls under this prohibition.

As does anyone who has worked for the BATFE, the CIA, the State Department, the Justice Department, the DOD, numerous State and local LEAs, any military contractor, and almost every arms manufacturer. Also, every automobile manufacturer, and electronics manufacturer...

And we won't even go into telecom and ISP providers, or educational institutions...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 03-22-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

My two senator will most assuredly vote against this bill. But I put a bug in their ears about sending a message to Lautenberg to "Cease and Desist".

It is such a shame that at this time we are not yet able to legally to send the NJ senator to a place where he can peacefully contemplate life and not be a danger to the citizens of this country.

Maybe if we get enough people looking we can find a way to attain that exalted goal. And do the same for a few other senators and congressmen/ladies while we are started.

Let us contemplate on that list:

Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Kerry, that other CA senator, oh, yes, Feinstein. I am sure I could come up with at least 20 other senators and a 100+ in the house.

Don't be bashful, all contributions to the plan and list are welcome.
    Last edited by OldCurlyWolf; 03-23-2011 at 12:16 AM.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)