• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great OC at Bellesquare Mall Apple Store....

Magix

OC is not allowed in Bellevue Square the last time I checked. Security told me I had to cover up or leave it in the car. No big deal, covered up and went about my day. I'm glad Shelley was able to get some advertising out of it!

j2l3

The Bellevue Collection includes Bellevue Square because it's owned by the same folks that built Lincoln Center across the street. It's all part of the same "collection" or retail.

SpyderTattoo

Oh, I see. Well then, She was lucky security wasn't called, since it is well established that there is a "No Firearms" policy in most, if not all, the malls around here.

meggers

I checked the today and the front entrances to Bellevue Square Mall all have signs prohibiting firearms. She got lucky...

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
You can enter the lower section through an entrance and the Apple store is nearly straight ahead. If that is all you are doing, it would be easy and unlikely that security would notice or be called. Once in the Apple store you would follow their rules and no longer the rules of the mall.