Thread: Awesome Speedloader Dealer

Awesome Speedloader Dealer

Hey guys, I just recently found a company called 5 Star Firearms when I was looking for a speedloader for my 460 S&W. They have a large variety of speedloaders, speedloader pouches, and a few holsters as well. The S&W 460 I have holds 45 Colt, 454 Casull, and 460 S&W, and I usually have it loaded with 45 colt when I'm open carrying. Up until now I've only had a rubber strip that holds 6 rounds of 45 colt, and I decided to look again for a company that makes one for the 5-shot S&W 460. I found this place and all their prices are very reasonable. You can get a 460 revolver modified to carry moon clips, and be capable of shooting 45 ACP as well, but then you have to use moon clips for all the ammunition you want to use. The modification itself costs 300 dollars, and I really don't feel like having to use moonclips for all my ammo. Below is the speedloader I purchased:

Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Those are spiffy... And the range blocks are also very cool...

If (when) I get a revolver again, I'll definitely be paying these guys a visit.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Their factory is just across the IL border (very close to where I live). I am waiting for them to finish another production run for speed loaders for the Taurus Judge... should be any day now... I can actually drive there and pick them up....

Outdooraman

Founder's Club Member
    Those look very nice, but I would just have to throw them overboard in the same bay where I had that tragic boating accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    Their factory is just across the IL border (very close to where I live). I am waiting for them to finish another production run for speed loaders for the Taurus Judge... should be any day now... I can actually drive there and pick them up....

Outdooraman

Lucky, after I bought from them I realized they had some cheaper nylon speedloader carriers and wished I had bought at least one of those. I also got my speedloader in the mail today, they're very fast on processing orders. I ordered it on Monday.
    Last edited by Pyro01; 03-23-2011 at 02:56 PM.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson