• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Awesome Speedloader Dealer

Pyro01

Hey guys, I just recently found a company called 5 Star Firearms when I was looking for a speedloader for my 460 S&W. They have a large variety of speedloaders, speedloader pouches, and a few holsters as well. The S&W 460 I have holds 45 Colt, 454 Casull, and 460 S&W, and I usually have it loaded with 45 colt when I'm open carrying. Up until now I've only had a rubber strip that holds 6 rounds of 45 colt, and I decided to look again for a company that makes one for the 5-shot S&W 460. I found this place and all their prices are very reasonable. You can get a 460 revolver modified to carry moon clips, and be capable of shooting 45 ACP as well, but then you have to use moon clips for all the ammunition you want to use. The modification itself costs 300 dollars, and I really don't feel like having to use moonclips for all my ammo. Below is the speedloader I purchased:

460.jpg

Dreamer

Those are spiffy... And the range blocks are also very cool...

If (when) I get a revolver again, I'll definitely be paying these guys a visit.

Outdoorsman1

Their factory is just across the IL border (very close to where I live). I am waiting for them to finish another production run for speed loaders for the Taurus Judge... should be any day now... I can actually drive there and pick them up....:banana:

Outdooraman

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Those look very nice, but I would just have to throw them overboard in the same bay where I had that tragic boating accident.

Pyro01

Their factory is just across the IL border (very close to where I live). I am waiting for them to finish another production run for speed loaders for the Taurus Judge... should be any day now... I can actually drive there and pick them up....:banana:

Outdooraman

Lucky, after I bought from them I realized they had some cheaper nylon speedloader carriers and wished I had bought at least one of those. I also got my speedloader in the mail today, they're very fast on processing orders. I ordered it on Monday.

Last edited: