Thread: Weekday Meet-up

Weekday Meet-up

I've seen a few postings from people that work on the weekends and can't make the meetings. I have Monday the 28th off, and want to have a meet n greet. Martin Way Station Starbucks at 4250 Martin Way in Lacey. It's close to the Lowes and Safeway. 10 am, hope to see a few of ya.

If the weather is half way decent I might go to Capital Forest to the "Pit", so bring ammo and gear.
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 03-23-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Nice to see a gathering actually taking place on one of my days off. Unfortunately I have a doctors appointment the morning of the 28th maybe next time
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Bumper Stickers

As long as I am bumping this I might as well add something. A couple of bumper stickers I saw recently:
    "If the government is big enough to provide everything you want, it is big enough to take it all away"
    "I don't shoot to kill, I shoot to keep from being killed"
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

"I don't shoot to kill, I shoot to keep from being killed"
    I love that one!

3/28

Went to IHOP for breakfast first no issues, then off to Starbuck's it was just me and a couple of friends from work. As we were about to leave a gentleman and his wife approached us and said: "It's nice to see you open carrying, you don't see that too often. Thanks for supporting our rights." I gave him a WA brochure and thanked him. Then it was off to Lowes to get some supplies for setting up our targets. We went out to the "Pit" in Capital Forrest and did a little shooting despite the on again off again rain. Overall a good day.