• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekday Meet-up

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I've seen a few postings from people that work on the weekends and can't make the meetings. I have Monday the 28th off, and want to have a meet n greet. Martin Way Station Starbucks at 4250 Martin Way in Lacey. It's close to the Lowes and Safeway. 10 am, hope to see a few of ya.

If the weather is half way decent I might go to Capital Forest to the "Pit", so bring ammo and gear.

Last edited:

fire suppressor

Nice to see a gathering actually taking place on one of my days off. Unfortunately I have a doctors appointment the morning of the 28th maybe next time

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Bumper Stickers

As long as I am bumping this I might as well add something. A couple of bumper stickers I saw recently:
"If the government is big enough to provide everything you want, it is big enough to take it all away"
"I don't shoot to kill, I shoot to keep from being killed"

golddigger14s

Activist Member
3/28

Went to IHOP for breakfast first no issues, then off to Starbuck's it was just me and a couple of friends from work. As we were about to leave a gentleman and his wife approached us and said: "It's nice to see you open carrying, you don't see that too often. Thanks for supporting our rights." I gave him a WA brochure and thanked him. Then it was off to Lowes to get some supplies for setting up our targets. We went out to the "Pit" in Capital Forrest and did a little shooting despite the on again off again rain. Overall a good day.