• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LIVE police fire and ems dispatch site...............

Twiztid Angel

is it free ? do you just sign up ?

No signing up just pick your state and county and listen by clicking on the speaker icon:D

What is it, like recorded scanner transcripts???????

Nope LIVE all day/night dispatch....you hear what they hear when being sent out.

I was listening too Houston Texas last night and heard a few MWAG calls....interesting what goes on in those calls.

j4l

Only effective in states/counties that havent gone over to the newer,digital-encrypted systems-which most are in the process of doing, under DHS grants.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
NO need...I own a $ 300.00 Radio Shack police scanner & have all the freq's for my City PD, county SD & the state troopers. I have a few freq's they don't want known out there :) I got a friend :)

Twiztid Angel

NO need...I own a $ 300.00 Radio Shack police scanner & have all the freq's for my City PD, county SD & the state troopers. I have a few freq's they don't want known out there :) I got a friend :)

LOL but that only works for your area...dontcha know you need to know whats going on 5 states over :p

I like listening to the states or areas Im visiting...lets me know what kind of things go on there...was even able to tell a friend that something was happening in there area and they needed to be aware:banana: and they are all the way across the country:cool:

Last edited: