• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beauty queen shoots and kills intruder

Big Dipper

I am glad that this turned out well for them.

But, really what type of ego must this guy have to be "advertising" his wealth and "importance"?

'... he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”'

Use and ATM and get some 20s!!!!

anmut

I am glad that this turned out well for them.

But, really what type of ego must this guy have to be "advertising" his wealth and "importance"?

'... he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”'

Use and ATM and get some 20s!!!!

You're run of the mill rich tool bag of course. Flashing money, has to have the trophy wife and, after all is said in done in this instance, still has the nerve to be quoted saying "She was not a good shot at the range."

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Nonsense.

Brady Bunch Fact: Armed defense against home invasions is a fantasy.

This is just a collective one (fantasy).

Last edited:

Vandil

Setting aside the obvious drug dealer, trophy wife, and targeted residence in the story there is something else about this really off.

The article mentions that the intruder knocked on the door(at 3am) and the lady unlocked it and opened it. Who the hell does that? She'd have been murder raped dumped in a ditch if the BF wasn't there.

LR Yote 312

The article mentions that the intruder knocked on the door(at 3am) and the lady unlocked it and opened it. Who the hell does that?

LOL.... I do.

But then again I do it with 1911 in hand.

Removes the need to "go and get it" since it comes with me.

LR Yote

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Great Story! Keep In Mind That Florida Has The Castle Doctrine!

Now if this was a state like...oh, WISCONSIN.....would I hesitate a fraction of a second to get my gun because I don't have the Castle Doctrine to protect me after I had to shoot the bad guy? Probably. And then I would most likely be dead as well as my family because our legislators have failed to pass laws that protect law abiding citizens.

Not only do we need Constitutional Carry, we need the Castle Doctrine just like Florida's.

Awesome story! Great ending! And notice they were not charged for a single thing, except cleanup of course.

LR Yote 312

One day I was off yote huntin.
The Mrs went to do some grocery shoppin and was in the process
of carrying the bags from her truck to the door step. She opened the door,hung her cane on the hand rail,walked out and got 2 small bags of groceries,opened the door
reached in and was placing the bags on the landing when she was jumped from behind.
She leaned over and grabbed her cane she had on the handrail and fought the guy off.
But she never seen the guys face.So she dont know how bad she hit him.

She already has advanced DDD (degenarative disc).After the attack she took one pain killer. and called the neighbor....The neighbor called Cudahy PD and then me. (Left to me there wouldnt be any LEO involvement.Period)

Cop shows up...takes her statement...Then turns around and accuses her of being high and making the whole thing up as a drug induced hallucination.

I have ZERO faith in/with Cudahy PD.

Mind you this was 2 pm in the afternoon.....Broad Daylight.

LR Yote

Last edited: