• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Online Petition Against AB 144, The Open Carry Ban Bill For 2011, Has Just Gone Live!

CenTex

Gender Question

See the following: There is the reference to "she" but not to "he." This "she" without the "he" appears at least twice in this petition. It needs immediate attention and correction.

"...that they had such permission and take the word of the grantor of the permission that she was not a prohibited person – risks that no gun owner can afford to take."
(Number 4)

It is also seen in No. 5. (There may be others I missed.)

A big thanks goes out to Mike Stollenwerk and John Pierce for putting this online petition against AB 144 together! For all of my fellow 2nd Amendment supporters in the Golden State, please sign this petition and encourage everyone you know to sign it as well!

http://www.petitiononline.com/CalOCPet/petition.html

Last edited:

skyisfalling

I live half time in Santa Barbara. Signed.
I live in Washington State the summer months.
I OC every day here in Wash.
I will be back in S.B. in Nov. It is gunna be hard 'ta carry an unloaded sidearm.
If they pass AB144, we should bus in 2A supporters from all over the country
for a "million man march".