• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 3/26 ?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Skidmark, Peter Nap and myself all have conflicting priorities for this coming Sat., March 26th so will not be available for our usual breakfast. :(

Anyone that wishes to, please step into the breach.

A good standby is always the River City Diner on Parham Rd - Courtney will be happy to serve you.

Your option of course.

Edited - River City Dinner on Parham Rd. near I-95, 9:00 AM

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm not sure if we are on a mission this Saturday:lol:, but it looks like I'm gonna be rained out so I think I'll be there.

I ran into one of the members at Greentops tonight and he plans to be at River City also.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I may be able to stop by, but much earlier than normal - if so I will have to leave in time to get to Stafford by 11:00.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I may be able to stop by, but much earlier than normal - if so I will have to leave in time to get to Stafford by 11:00.

Be looking fore you if you come. Since it will be raining, I may have a mission to go on. Is the Va Blood Service as anti as the Red Cross?:lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Is it possible to be more anti than the Red Cross (*spit*)? If so, VBS is.

stay safe.