• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your open carrying while waiting in line for your food & this happens...

PT111

1. stand up on a chair and film the whole thing with my camera phone.

2. post it on youtube

3. profit???

The best answer yet. A few days ago there was a similar situation at the college where I work with a girl giving some boy down the country. She was on one side of a railing and he was on the otherside. I was expecting her to come over that rail at any minute to go after him. I stood by with my phone on ready for YOUTUBE and profit. :D If you think I was going to get involved before it was serious you are crazy. :banana: We had several other staff member watching and they were just running their mouths so no big deal.

VW_Factor

African Americans

Why is it that we still use terms like this? I mean, really...

If you were born in America, you are an American.. Nothing "Africa" about you. Maybe their ancestors were not from Africa either, maybe they were from somewhere else?

Point is. Why is it suppose to be "nice" to call a black person an African American, when they most likely are not from Africa at all?

Anyway. Racism won't stop until people in general on both sides of the fence pull their heads out and stop bitching. They are perpetuating the problem.

/end rant

Vandil

Anyway. Racism won't stop until people in general on both sides of the fence pull their heads out and stop bitching. They are perpetuating the problem.

/end rant

If it's not race it's religion, or class, or location. People have been hating other people for stupid reasons since the beginning of time. I'm not expecting it to end anytime soon. The people in the video were acting like low class garbage irregardless of race.

Strange when you have experienced civility in extreme poverty dirt floor tin shack my other car's a goat living. Then this sort of crap where people that have been handed an easy life act like animals. Makes you wish you had a big lap, a wide belt, and a strong arm.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

If you were born in America, you are an American.. Nothing "Africa" about you. Maybe their ancestors were not from Africa either, maybe they were from somewhere else?

Point is. Why is it suppose to be "nice" to call a black person an African American, when they most likely are not from Africa at all?

/end rant

I agree, but Black America, still calls themselves African Americans. Everyone else calls themselves Americans, I guess they are not sure if they want to stay or not :)

1FASTC4

I Racism won't stop until people in general on both sides of the fence pull their heads out and stop bitching.

Or just maybe when different races begin to behave similarly in our society. There are cold hard statistics that show not all races behave equally in our society. An apologist wouldn't like these stats, a racist would use these stats to spread hate, a pragmatist would use these stats to make point, a liberal would blame everyone else. Would you like to see them?

Last edited:

AaronS

Do you not have the balls to just come out and say "black people" instead of "obamas voting base"?

I mean seriously, at least back in the day racists werent pussies...

You should try going to one of his cook-outs this summer, and say that to his face big guy.
Glock34 might be a lot of things, but that thing, he is not (unless he is correct that we are what we eat (you got me on that one Glock34)).

I worry about humanity. :(
Don't worry my friend, the race is just about over anyway...

Now I cant speak for anyone else, but I have seen video of this kind of before. One was from Milwaukee at a mall. I do not have any idea just what the goal was/is, but I do feel that we are going to see more and more of this stuff happening. The birth of social networking is not the cause of it, just a tool for it. People are mad for a lot of reasons, and it is starting to boil over. I don't think it will stop any time soon, if ever.

In this case, for this one video, someone brought up peeper spray. Can you even think about what would happen to you if you started to try and spray 10 people with one can of "bug juice"? That can would end up in the bottom side of the owner I would think.
You want to get video of it all? Great, but I should remind you that filming this kind of thing, just might get you dead. Do you still think CNN is worth it?
I live on the North Side of Milwaukee (a place African Americans still call themselves Black I might add), trust me, your best bet is to run out (hand on your side). Call the cops from a "safe place". Don't think for one second that sitting in the parking lot is a "safe place".
In my area my skin color is NOT the norm. Some say I should find a better place to go eat. Should I have to drive to your side of town to feel safe? None of my city streets are or should be off limits to me.
Some tell me I should move. So your side of town is better? No side is safe, and you all know it. Crime sucks, and crime still happens.

I have to thank Glock34 for the OP. This issue has made me think a little bit more about the reality of my day-to-day life a bit. And from looking at the real issue, we should all take a second look at the video. This kind of thing will never happen when we are looking for it. Just like life.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
You should try going to one of his cook-outs this summer, and say that to his face big guy.
Glock34 might be a lot of things, but that thing, he is not (unless he is correct that we are what we eat (you got me on that one Glock34)).

Don't worry my friend, the race is just about over anyway...

Now I cant speak for anyone else, but I have seen video of this kind of before. One was from Milwaukee at a mall. I do not have any idea just what the goal was/is, but I do feel that we are going to see more and more of this stuff happening. The birth of social networking is not the cause of it, just a tool for it. People are mad for a lot of reasons, and it is starting to boil over. I don't think it will stop any time soon, if ever.

In this case, for this one video, someone brought up peeper spray. Can you even think about what would happen to you if you started to try and spray 10 people with one can of "bug juice"? That can would end up in the bottom side of the owner I would think.
You want to get video of it all? Great, but I should remind you that filming this kind of thing, just might get you dead. Do you still think CNN is worth it?
I live on the North Side of Milwaukee (a place African Americans still call themselves Black I might add), trust me, your best bet is to run out (hand on your side). Call the cops from a "safe place". Don't think for one second that sitting in the parking lot is a "safe place".
In my area my skin color is NOT the norm. Some say I should find a better place to go eat. Should I have to drive to your side of town to feel safe? None of my city streets are or should be off limits to me.
Some tell me I should move. So your side of town is better? No side is safe, and you all know it. Crime sucks, and crime still happens.

I have to thank Glock34 for the OP. This issue has made me think a little bit more about the reality of my day-to-day life a bit. And from looking at the real issue, we should all take a second look at the video. This kind of thing will never happen when we are looking for it. Just like life.

Thanks Aaron ! I have many Friends that are Black & Asian, So a racist I am not.you tend to make friends when you were the head Bouncer at Green Bay's biggest Hip/Hop night club. I will be having another Back yard BBQ once I get settled into my new place on the East side of Green Bay I am moving in April, I will let you know when Aaron ...your invited :)

Last edited:

Trip20

I agree, but Black America, still calls themselves African Americans.

At least that racist organization called the Congressional Black Caucus doesn't bother with that African American crap.

I always chuckle when I read their mission statement:

CBCF Mission
Our mission is to advance the global black community by developing leaders, informing policy and educating the public.

Can you imagine if a white organization surfaced in the government with a similar mission statement?!!!

Trip20

National Association of White Open Carriers....How do you all think this would be seen ? Racist or Not ?

I don't care if it's racist. Just let me know where to send you a check for my t-shirt when you get it up and running.

Long Live NAWOC!

Claytron

Or just maybe when different races begin to behave similarly in our society. There are cold hard statistics that show not all races behave equally in our society. An apologist wouldn't like these stats, a racist would use these stats to spread hate, a pragmatist would use these stats to make point, a liberal would blame everyone else. Would you like to see them?

An interesting thing about stats is they are almost always full of **** across the board. The go-to stats for most racists indicate that blacks cause most of the crime, but they also reveal that these stats get most of there numbers from certain areas such as more condensed, heavily populated areas like NY and LA. The interesting thing about WHERE the stats are from is that many people forget that it was ILLEGAL for black people to live in certain areas many years ago, its not hard to understand how poor families just getting out of the slavery days would need to resort to being in areas that are packed full of other people just like them with no money, no job and no education to get a job, not counting the fact that they dealt with the stigma of being black.

Claytron

Can you imagine if an organization had this name ??

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF WHITE PEOPLE, just imagine the negative Media Blitz & the calls of wholesale Racism, oh what a RACIST organization !!!! Blacks, Latino's, etc would picket outside it's doors, the Rev Jessie Jackson would be heading up the rally outside talking on a PA throwing around the Race card.And they would be sued for unfair/Illegal labor Practices, hiring just white people.

Yet an organization called the NAACP ( The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People ) Exists staffed by Black people & NO ONE calls this a Racist organization, the Media does not attack it, White People don't picket outside it's doors you don't see Pat Buchannon heading up the rally talking on a PA system.

I thought It was Racist to call black people colored, yet they use the word themselves to describe themselves ?? They also use the N word all the time to describe themselves in their Music, on the streets & to greet each other.. the Double standards are Just mind blowing ! If a white person does it , then it's clearly racist. BUT if a Black person does it , then it's perfectly alright. WOW

National Association of White Open Carriers....How do you all think this would be seen ? Racist or Not ?

So if i come up to you and i dont know you and i call you an ******* just to make you angry and insult you, you dont find that any different then meeting your best friend at his house and having him greet you with a friendly "sup ******* come on in!"?

Are you really just not able to comprehend the difference there? Come on man a child could tell the difference between saying something to insult and saying something NOT to insult.

1FASTC4

An interesting thing about stats is they are almost always full of **** across the board. The go-to stats for most racists indicate that blacks cause most of the crime, but they also reveal that these stats get most of there numbers from certain areas such as more condensed, heavily populated areas like NY and LA. The interesting thing about WHERE the stats are from is that many people forget that it was ILLEGAL for black people to live in certain areas many years ago, its not hard to understand how poor families just getting out of the slavery days would need to resort to being in areas that are packed full of other people just like them with no money, no job and no education to get a job, not counting the fact that they dealt with the stigma of being black.

Ahh so you're an apologist and you simply call hard fact BS because they don't fit your views... I get it. Here's a couple of facts... national stats: black males make up less that 10% of the national population yet black males make up more than 35% of the national prison population.

I suppose you think I'm racist for quoting these indisputable facts.

Last edited:

Zeus

I back Glock34 100%. He didn't call them "blacks" because it wasn't about that Clay. It was about a bunch of unruly asshats, who resorted to disrespecting employees there to provide THEM a service. Vandalism and destroying public property is stupid, no matter your skin color. A bunch of Eminem wannabees doing the same ****, would get the same response, and most likely would have voted for B.O. and not John McCain due to the urban environment in which they lived and were educated. If it were Charles Barkley, Clarence Thomas and James Earl Jones he wouldn't have used the Obama reference because we all know wealthy conservatives didn't vote for him. But they are black in case you didn't know (also in case you didn't know James Earl Jones is an NRA member). Quit trying to start **** about nothing. We have real problems in this country and racism is far from the top of the list. Jesse Jackson has done far more to try and hold down the black community than any of us "whiteys" could ever do. Why don't you click on this link http://kennblanchard.com/ and learn from a truly great American who also happens to be black. We need to work together to keep our rights to self protection and not waste our time squabbling about whether someone might be racist because they refer to a group of people acting chaotically as "animals".

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

HUH ???!! ( just getting out of the slavery days ?? ) Slavery ended what 140 years ago ??? yet your using slavery as an excuse for currently Economic & social issues ? WOW :) The Majority of Prisons are full of Blacks & Hispanics, because they just happen to get caught committing most of the Violent & drug related crimes..Just look at soon to be former Green Bay Packer Johnny Jolly yet again Caught with another 600 grams of Codeine after being pulled over while driving in Huston TX with a perm revoked drivers Lic- How many hits can a guy get & not figure out that he is a MORON ??!! I suppose your going to tell me the Racist white cops were profiling him when he was pulled over & then planted the same substance ( Codeine ) that he was arrested with back in 2008 right ??

Stigma of being black ? Seems like Black people like being portrayed as the Gangsta, Thug types..look at the male & female Black Population of any inner city .(( YOU SAY NO MONEY )) expensive Bling, Pants down to their ankles, gold teeth,a $ 10,000 Watch with a new new Caddy SUV, living in the Hood, yet they have NO Tax paying jobs (( YOU SAY NO JOB )) ????? Banging, dealing & pimping ( income tax evasion is illegal )...is easier than holding down a actual job..THEN YOU SAY (( NO EDUCATION )) I guess that's white America's fault that they would rather Bang,Kill, deal & pimp than go to School , WHILE NOT dealing, banging, killing & pimping while in School..

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Let's get back to the Original intent of this thread..... What would you do if you were open carrying a hand gun in a place that sells consumable food & a riot broke out.

1FASTC4

Let's get back to the Original intent of this thread..... What would you do if you were open carrying a hand gun in a place that sells consumable food & a riot broke out.

Ok... several of us said what we'd do... how about you Glock... what would you do?