Thread: Gotta love kids...

Gloucester, Virginia, USA

Thumbs up Gotta love kids...

The other day my son is playing with lego's. He then comes up to me, and shows me his "helicopter" he made; and proceeds to tell me that his helicopter is the "leader of his US Army and rules over his entire lego country.

To which I reply, "Well son, having the military control the civilian population is never a good idea, the military is good for war, and should only rule on military bases, and other soldiers".

Then he says "It's OK dad, because his "Army leader" does not take away peoples guns, so they can still protect themselves from bad guys, and just in case the Army tries to do "bad things" to the "regular people".

He is 7 BTW, and just thought I would share.

Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Outstanding upbringing, i say!!!
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Accomac, Virginia, USA
    out of the mouths of babes.

OUTSTANDING! That is proof that there is hope for the next generation of gun enthusiasts.
    Proud Member of VCDL and NRA
    Springfield 1911 Government
    Rock Island 1911A1 Compact

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety -Benjamin Franklin