Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you guys see this?

Banned

Did you guys see this?

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I can't stand listening to it.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Banned
    Everybody should hear it though.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Only question I have is who is attorney handling the civil suit?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

All I can say is WOW
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    this makes me want to go to philly for an OC picnic. anyone up for a road trip?
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    I can't stand listening to it.
    I could only listen to half of it too.

Also all I can say is WOW but won't stop me from oc.
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

Police abuse recordings are hard to listen to and watch, but it's important for 3 reasons. First, it lets you know how serious things can get. Second, it reminds you why you are OCing, which is among other reasons is so that this type of abuse doesn't become worse. Third, and perhaps most importantly is that it educates you about the manipulative and abusive mind games that some police play, and it can teach you how to counter them without ever having to learn the hard way like many of us have.
    Last edited by Michigander; 03-24-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Banned
    +1

Admin, I know that this isnt specifically a Michigan issue, but I posted it there because I wanted our people to be aware of it as well as those in the state it happened in. My apologies for any inconvenience. Things like this should be made known to everyone, that's all I wanted to do.

.........--Moderator Comment--
    Good point - will move it to General Discussion where it should garner wider exposure.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 03-24-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Wow, I'm truely shocked at this. I hope this guy gets a good attorney and sues the **** out of them. Sometimes the only thing that can make an impact is money, and he can hit them where it counts.

Yes, there is a need to cleanse Philly of their freedom hating, ignorant and abbusive LEOs. It is very difficult to listen to this sort of abuse.

This should not happen in PA.

What are the brandishing laws in PA? Can a person file a criminal complaint?

When is the open carry event?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Banned
    There needs to be a set procedure established to quickly and permanently remove officers like this from the force. I mean within a few days at the most. No pension, retirement, benefits, pay, or any other form of compensation. Though I will drop the f bomb at the drop of a hat, I feel that police officers should be more professional, and should be fined a hundred bucks for each non painful occurrence.

Activist Member
    There needs to be a set procedure established to quickly and permanently remove officers like this from the force. I mean within a few days at the most. No pension, retirement, benefits, pay, or any other form of compensation. Though I will drop the f bomb at the drop of a hat, I feel that police officers should be more professional, and should be fined a hundred bucks for each non painful occurrence.
    At that rate, the officer in the video would be piss poor for quite some time.

Banned
    Cops are dead wrong, and the audio establishes that beyond question.

However, I gotta ask, why the *&^% didn't he get on his knees when told to do so?? The cop might've capped his butt. His family surely would've been rich off the lawsuit, but he'd be dead. And, if he is killed, does the recording even survive.

Being right is one thing. Being dead right kinda stinks.

I'm glad he got lucky and survived. I hope his lawsuit wipes out the officer.

These "police" were wrong on almost EVERY count.

They stated that in Philly, OC is not legal even if you have a LTCF. FALSE

They stated that recording a public encounter is illegal in PA. FALSE

They stated that a PA LTCF required you to carry concealed. FALSE.

They stated he wasn't cooperating. FALSE

They tried to destroy his recording device when they found it (you can hear them stomping on it in the recording), which is, in this situation, a FEDERAL OFFENSE (destruction of evidence of a Federal Civil Rights Violation)

And on top of that, they assaulted him with a deadly weapon.

And they used profane and obscene language with him, which reflects VERY poorly on the Philly PD.

I was saddened and disgusted with this recording.

Hopefully the victim will find a good lawyer, and file a Federal 1983 suit.

So, when are we having an OCDO Open Carry Picnic in Philadelphia? I'd drive up there for that one...

And I have so many Concealed Carry permits (including a PA LTCF) that it would take them a week to figure out who to even call to determine what to charge me with.

And I have several recording devices (including video), and I'm a graphic designer and printer. I've got NO problem printing a bunch of flyers to wheatpaste ALL over Philly detailing the thuggery of the PPD if anything should happen...

I REALLY think that an OCDO Open Carry Picnic in Philly is in order sometime this summer.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    So, when are we having an OCDO Open Carry Picnic in Philadelphia? I'd drive up there for that one...

And I have so many Concealed Carry permits (including a PA LTCF) that it would take them a week to figure out who to even call to determine what to charge me with.

And I have several recording devices (including video), and I'm a graphic designer and printer. I've got NO problem printing a bunch of flyers to wheatpaste ALL over Philly detailing the thuggery of the PPD if anything should happen...

I REALLY think that an OCDO Open Carry Picnic in Philly is in order sometime this summer.
    Hell yes. BBQ, beans and bullets!!

Random open carry flash mobs handing out bulletins telling the truth about open carry and the Philly PD. Make sure we hand out Florida non-resident concealed permits at the same time!
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    With all due respect - has anybody the ability to confirm the legitimacy of this audio?

Sounds genuine enough, but is it? Any action to validate that this actually happened?

That it doesn't surprise me as appalling as it sounds, I can't go but so deep on a YouTube presentation w/o more.

Trust, but verify is not an unreasonable approach.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Dreamer all good points and listening to the recording is just sickening. Which brings up a question about the recording..I know the law here in N.C. and everyone says to start recording ASAP when the Terry stop starts etc. Well whos to say (your word against the officers) what really happened. He sees your recorder, your in cuffs, he simply erases the encounter on way to your booking? Just as simple as that...IMO...Any input or thoughts....thanks, Ricky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    These "police" were wrong on almost EVERY count.

They stated that in Philly, OC is not legal even if you have a LTCF. FALSE

They stated that recording a public encounter is illegal in PA. FALSE

They stated that a PA LTCF required you to carry concealed. FALSE.

They stated he wasn't cooperating. FALSE

They tried to destroy his recording device when they found it (you can hear them stomping on it in the recording), which is, in this situation, a FEDERAL OFFENSE (destruction of evidence of a Federal Civil Rights Violation)

And on top of that, they assaulted him with a deadly weapon.

And they used profane and obscene language with him, which reflects VERY poorly on the Philly PD.

I was saddened and disgusted with this recording.

Hopefully the victim will find a good lawyer, and file a Federal 1983 suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Dreamer all good points and listening to the recording is just sickening. Which brings up a question about the recording..I know the law here in N.C. and everyone says to start recording ASAP when the Terry stop starts etc. Well whos to say (your word against the officers) what really happened. He sees your recorder, your in cuffs, he simply erases the encounter on way to your booking? Just as simple as that...IMO...Any input or thoughts....thanks, Ricky
    My children are ALWAYS with me....they both have MP3 players that record (and the kids can start it in a second if needed) and now I have this cool little credit card sized digital camera that is one touch to turn on and one touch to record....easy to hang to one of my children if I needed to....Id like to see them try and take it away from my kids....

This is what I have picked it up at Best Buy for $39 but wally world has it for $69 lol

Banned
    The cop thought he was king, and refusal to bow down (get on your knees) was nearly worthy of death in his mind.

Probably the only reason the cop didn't fire, was the thought, "What if he survives, what if someone is recording"
    Last edited by stainless1911; 03-25-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Look into a Common Law Grand Jury, any individual can file a criminal complaint against ANY other individual. There is no immunity
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

This audio (if genuine) is very interesting. THe guy could have gotten on his knees(this would remove any chance of being shot hopefull), but the officer in question really needs to be fired. Around the 11 min. mark you can hear the cop saying that he just had a class on it that morning.... obviously he was too busy staring at the hot blonde in the second row. I think a better punishment is if an officer does something THAT stupid they should post atleast 2 bilboards of him in his underwear, around town. The humiliation alone would keep cops reading up on the laws.
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

The cop thought he was king, and refusal to bow down (get on your knees) was nearly worthy of death in his mind.

Probably the only reason the cop didn't fire, was the thought, "What if he survives, what if someone is recording"
    Begs the questions why didnt that seattle cop that shot that homeless man think that... his own car snitched him out!
    "So there I was between a rock and a hard place, when it hit me... What am I doing on this side of the rock?"

And this surprises anyone ? You don't know that you reside in the 3rd largest Police state in the world ? Do any of you actually think that your free ? To protect & to serve THEM SELVES. Did the ocifer look like this guy ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    And this surprises anyone ? You don't know that you reside in the 3rd largest Police state in the world ? Do any of you actually think that your free ? To protect & to serve THEM SELVES. Did the ocifer look like this guy ?
    LMAO! If that guy was telling me to get on my knees I would prolly listen as that MP5 is not to quarrel with. That and I cant see his face or badge so the whole IDing the cop in a lineup after 12hrs in the ER would be tough

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast