• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Did you guys see this?

Motofixxer

There needs to be a set procedure established to quickly and permanently remove officers like this from the force. I mean within a few days at the most. No pension, retirement, benefits, pay, or any other form of compensation. Though I will drop the f bomb at the drop of a hat, I feel that police officers should be more professional, and should be fined a hundred bucks for each non painful occurrence.

Look into a Common Law Grand Jury, any individual can file a criminal complaint against ANY other individual. There is no immunity

DevinWKuska

This audio (if genuine) is very interesting. THe guy could have gotten on his knees(this would remove any chance of being shot hopefull), but the officer in question really needs to be fired. Around the 11 min. mark you can hear the cop saying that he just had a class on it that morning.... obviously he was too busy staring at the hot blonde in the second row. I think a better punishment is if an officer does something THAT stupid they should post atleast 2 bilboards of him in his underwear, around town. The humiliation alone would keep cops reading up on the laws.

DevinWKuska

The cop thought he was king, and refusal to bow down (get on your knees) was nearly worthy of death in his mind.

Probably the only reason the cop didn't fire, was the thought, "What if he survives, what if someone is recording"

Begs the questions why didnt that seattle cop that shot that homeless man think that... his own car snitched him out!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
And this surprises anyone ? You don't know that you reside in the 3rd largest Police state in the world ? Do any of you actually think that your free ? To protect & to serve THEM SELVES. Did the ocifer look like this guy ?

DevinWKuska

And this surprises anyone ? You don't know that you reside in the 3rd largest Police state in the world ? Do any of you actually think that your free ? To protect & to serve THEM SELVES. Did the ocifer look like this guy ?

LMAO! If that guy was telling me to get on my knees I would prolly listen as that MP5 is not to quarrel with. That and I cant see his face or badge so the whole IDing the cop in a lineup after 12hrs in the ER would be tough

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
there are 4 parts to this video up on youtube now

Only found the original and Part 2 - totaling 26.50 min of audio - no reference/link to part 3 & 4
Quoted from part 2 commentary:

"On a Sunday afternoon, a Pennsylvania resident was walking up Frankford Avenue in Philadelphia, bound for an auto parts store, and happened to be legally openly carrying a Glock pistol on his hip, under PA state law.

A passing Philadelphia Police officer saw his walking up the road, pulled over his squad car in the middle of the busy street, and drew his weapon on the man, threatening to kill him multiple times if he moved.

The man was arrested, stripped of his possessions, and thrown in the paddywagon, while several Philadelphia Police officers made multiple phones calls to try and find out what law they think he broke.

In the end, they discovered that he was in violation of no laws, and was sent on his way, after having been illegally arrested for 45 minutes and his 4th Amendment rights blatantly violated."

Have asked a friend with PAFOA to verify this - I have found nothing on their forum to confirm.
http://forum.pafoa.org/

Last edited:

Golden Eagle

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

WOW - the picture would seem to be complete, or nearly so.

Apparently, Philly PD Sgt. Dougherty on or about Mar 24, 2011 did detain an as of yet unnamed (friend of Mark F) man w/o RAS or probable cause. Further did threaten to shoot the same man, searched him illegally, took ID w/o justification and attempted to destroy a recorder and the evidence thereon. Civil rights violations abound as well as possible criminal acts.

Perhaps the reason that this has been somewhat difficult to put together is that the OCer has lawyered up. Would unquestionably be the best course of action IMHO.

VW_Factor

What really really gets me, is the attempted destruction of his property. Sounds like thrown down on gravel or dirt.. (beyond all that other horrible bad stuff there)

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
That's what we've been looking for - confirmation.
Wonder why this didn't see the light of day here sooner.

49 pages and still growing :exclaim:

+1 if he's not on here, the assault victim needs to sign up for an account. he'll get the support and knowledge he's not getting, looking at some of the other websites discussing this issue.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
+1 if he's not on here, the assault victim needs to sign up for an account. he'll get the support and knowledge he's not getting, looking at some of the other websites discussing this issue.

PAFOA is a large and extremely active state organization - great involvement and great support by their membership - over 3000 members strong. PAFOA enjoys a status as one of the east coast leaders in RKBA. They do occasionally post to the Pa forum here, but mostly concentrate in house.

They have been fighting the Philadelphia "situation" for a while now - it is very unique.

ViperGTS19801

I am a member here, I just don't post much because PAFOA is more centered in what I am dealing with.

Thanks for the support guys. Believe it or not, seeing how upset everyone else is helps to keep be from growing weary of this, and keeps me from throwing up my hands and saying, "**** it."

Like Officer Rubin.

t1m0thy

I am the one that uploaded the video. Mark posted the audio as he has done with previous incidents with Philly PD. I took the audio and made it into a youtube video and threw it up and spread it around and it seems to have grown wings.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am a member here, I just don't post much because PAFOA is more centered in what I am dealing with.

Thanks for the support guys. Believe it or not, seeing how upset everyone else is helps to keep be from growing weary of this, and keeps me from throwing up my hands and saying, "**** it."

Like Officer Rubin.

A belated welcome to OCDO - indeed I see you've been here and about for over a year now.

When things get too uncomfortable in Pennsy, come see us and we'll try to give you a break. :lol:

Last edited: