Thread: Project Gunrunner scandal goes nuclear

, ,

Project Gunrunner scandal goes nuclear

How high up does ‘Project Gunrunner’ go? (Who knew what and when?)

The Project Gunrunner scandal took another step up the government food chain with last night’s disclosure in a CBS News interview with a former senior official with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that the operation was approved by someone in the Department of Justice “even higher than ATF Director Kenneth Melson.”

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
    We need a modern-day "Deep Throat" to come forward on this one.

Free, Colorado, USA
    Gee, I wonder if that pos, moron holder was involved...just like I wonder whether the sun will rise in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Gee, I wonder if that pos, moron holder was involved...just like I wonder whether the sun will rise in the east.
    Well, the sun doesn't rise in the East. The earth actually revolves around the sun and what you see is based on your position relative to the sun.

That's the same kind of technicality they will use to deny any knowledge if the operation in question

Newport News, Virginia, USA

CA, AZ and TX should Prosecute

This was a criminal conspiracy which voilated state law in Texas, in Arizona and in California. Each state should investigate and file charges.

Put the law breakers behind bars where they belong. If they get away with it this time, it will be 10 x worse next time. Let them learn that states are sovereign and that they may be able to manipulate federal prosecutors, but states are a different matter entirely.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776