Thread: Next South County Area OC Get Together

Next South County Area OC Get Together

Wanting to know when the next OC get together will be in the South County area? Thanks, Greg

when you say south county, is that actually a county? or are you refering to a south missouri meet?

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseter88 View Post
    when you say south county, is that actually a county? or are you refering to a south missouri meet?
    "southcounty" is slang for south st louis county and actaully almost includes northern jefferson county as well.

guess i need to work on my slang words:P

South County Meet

Was just looking for something in my area, would like to attend the next get together. Greg

If you plan one for a time when I'm not at work, I'll be there. I can pretty much guarantee I work every Friday and Saturday evening from now into the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Was just looking for something in my area, would like to attend the next get together. Greg
    You are new to the forum, I got your PM. If there is another get together it will be posted. There are some "Issues" in St. Louis Co. many are working on. You may have read about them here or seen some thing on the news. You can learn a lot from the forum, I learned a lot from the get togethers. As i mentioned we have some St. Louis Co. things that occupy many of our attentions right now.

One word of advice, know the law before you OC. You may also want to subscribe to:
    www.missouricarry.com
    Read posts for a while before you post too much, it is a good idea to say hello in the forum and introduce yourself. Darn near all of the who is who of CCW inMissouri is on that forum, there is some times folks who are not to excited about OC but you sure canlearn a lot there!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO