• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next South County Area OC Get Together

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
when you say south county, is that actually a county? or are you refering to a south missouri meet?

"southcounty" is slang for south st louis county and actaully almost includes northern jefferson county as well.

StevenSTL

If you plan one for a time when I'm not at work, I'll be there. I can pretty much guarantee I work every Friday and Saturday evening from now into the foreseeable future.

mspgunner

Was just looking for something in my area, would like to attend the next get together. Greg

You are new to the forum, I got your PM. If there is another get together it will be posted. There are some "Issues" in St. Louis Co. many are working on. You may have read about them here or seen some thing on the news. You can learn a lot from the forum, I learned a lot from the get togethers. As i mentioned we have some St. Louis Co. things that occupy many of our attentions right now.

One word of advice, know the law before you OC. You may also want to subscribe to:
www.missouricarry.com
Read posts for a while before you post too much, it is a good idea to say hello in the forum and introduce yourself. Darn near all of the who is who of CCW inMissouri is on that forum, there is some times folks who are not to excited about OC but you sure canlearn a lot there!