Thread: Crackle Barrel St Charles....7pm tonight...

Crackle Barrel St Charles....7pm tonight...

Not official...but what is?....

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by zekester View Post
    Missed ya on this one, good folks good discussions. Ate and shopped 1911 in condition 1.

Shopped another 30 to 40 minutes in "home goods" or whatever it is called next to Marshalls in St Peters without incident, was very busy and there was one older guy whom made it a point to wander by me several times intentionally not making eye contact so I would not greet him was the impression. Got a real nice large clock for Jeff and Jen.

I think there might be merit to the "younger" issue Doc spoke of as this old man in slacks, dress shirt and wingtips drew about 0 identifiable attention which is more or less exactly what I wanted.

Would have loved to made that one. I live about 5 minutes from there. Unfortunately, I'm in KC for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zekester View Post
    I was at work. I understand it was a useful gathering. I plan on being in Maplewood for the City Council meeting and I have some thing I might have to say in the three minutes allowed per comment. Be professional folks if you speak, if you get them going.... you get nothing!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

dang the luck

Had a few problems couldn't get there...sorry guys