• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Online order from Nightvisionplanet.com

Buniak383

Hello everyone. I just ordered my Serpa Lvl.II holster and mag holder from Nightvisionplanet.com for my Ruger SR9C

I don't know if anyones ordered from them before, but I'll keep everyone updated as to the service of the website.

Url is http://www.nightvisionplanet.com/

I paid $55 dollars for the two items and free ground shipping with the order.

If anyone has any experience with this company, please let me know!

j4l

Nice, let us know how it works out. Some of thier prices seem pretty good on most items. May have a go with them at some point..

Buniak383

Well...Sadly I got an Email today. Seems like they don't update their website to show current stock, so this is what I recieved:

"Hello,

At this time Blackhawk - SERPA CQC Holster w/Matte Finish - Black - Right -
Ruger SR9 - 410541BK-R is currently out of stock for approximately 7 business
days.

Rest assured that your order is our top priority. At this time your shipment is
automatically placed on backorder.

If you would like to cancel your order and void the payment simply reply back to
this email or call us at 877-542-5299. Otherwise no actions are required from
you and item(s) will be dispatched to you right after becoming available from
the manufacturer.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team
Night Galaxy, Inc."

So, I think I'm just going to get the money credited back into my account and go look for the serpa at one of my local LGSs. There are a ton in the area, and hopefully at least one of them has the model I'm looking for.

Edit: Umm...So I just called the LGS that I had the best chance of getting a SR9 Serpa from, and the guy said that they do not make one for the SR9. Considering I've found the exact holster I'm looking for, for the SR9 on Blackhawk's actual website, I think his statement is false. I don't know what I should do now. I guess I'm just going to wait the extra week :/

Last edited:

j4l

Fairly recent sidearm, all things considered.So perhaps Blackhawk is or is planning to make them, but just hasnt shipped any/many out as of yet. Or re-sellers just may not have begun receiving shipments of them from distributors?

Buniak383

Hmm, didn't think about it that way. Very good point. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if/when their shipment comes in. Hopefully the "approximately" a week is closer to a few days xD

The holster I'm using now is just...no.

Buniak383

UPDATE: "Thank you for ordering from Night Galaxy, Inc.!

Your order is on its way! As a token of our appreciation we would like to extend you with a 5% off coupon towards your next order."

Nice! Only took them a day to ship an item that was considered backordered, and they are giving me a discount next time!

They dropped a tracking number for me as well. I will be checking it every five minutes impatiently till it arrives! :D