• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday, March 26th 8AM (pre-WAC show gathering) Breakfast in Fife

G20-IWB24/7

Gogodawgs and myself are meeting at Johnny's at Fife for some breakfast before heading over to the WAC show. Any and all are welcome to join us (you don't even have to go to the show afterwards, either). We'll be there at 8AM. So you have almost 12 hours notice... ;) See you there!

Johnny's At Fife
5211 20th St. E
Fife, WA 98424

http://www.johnnysatfife.com/

Deleted_User

Non-sensical statment involving plankton!

I'll be in FW so won't make this, but I will be around the gunshow later. I'm shopping for a new CC piece for .... when I really need to CC.

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Nice breakfast....

with G20 and 1911er.....

New non-gun purchased at the show....

I can now modify my Sig P250 sub compact (.40) to a compact 9mm... all without purchasing a new gun, no background check....

A new Sig for $200 not bad!

(next is .357 and then .45 in the same gun.... but without buying a gun)

Trigger Dr

with G20 and 1911er.....

New non-gun purchased at the show....

I can now modify my Sig P250 sub compact (.40) to a compact 9mm... all without purchasing a new gun, no background check....

A new Sig for $200 not bad!

(next is .357 and then .45 in the same gun.... but without buying a gun)

I picked up a p250 min 357 sig, but I want a .40 S&W. Want to trade barrels?