• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns at work?

exelci

Ok.. So, insted of making this a straight question ill tell my short story..

I went to work today and parked my car in my jobs parking lot that by the way is not posted with the comanys name or anything. So.. i parked my car where a security camera was straight above me, put my gun away at the center console get out, go to work. Then just before my shift was over my supervisor comes up to me and tells me "just to let you know,no guns at the parking lot." I figure someone saw me putting my gun away in the security camera.

Now, i never go "In" to work with my beautifull Hk Usp Compact .45 with a Tb or with my little baby G27..anyways.. This is the first time ive been told no guns in the lot.

What are the laws regarding this, no guns in your jobs parking lot?

Thanks in advance and excuse my spelling im in my cell, and yes im in arizona.

Watch six. Stay safe.

Last edited:

JoeGlock40

i could of swore that last year or year before they made a law that said companys couldnt do anything about employees leaving loaded guns in the parking lot in a locked car when they went into work..

azcdlfred

i could of swore that last year or year before they made a law that said companys couldnt do anything about employees leaving loaded guns in the parking lot in a locked car when they went into work..
Actually it was 2009, and the bill was HB 2474.

Check out ARS 12-781.

Bear in mind there are exceptions listed in the law.

Fred