• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

House of representatives staff analysi

Kingfish

FIf he's asking you for your card he is doing as the law states he should do no? That is if it were passed with the stipulation that you produce your permit upon demand.
Again, there is a difference between a request and a demand. To demand required RAS/PC that a crime is afoot. And peaceably carrying a firearm is not a crime.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Those unwilling to make the effort will do without their freedom. Many people are quite happy with that. Look at so many global examples of people who can't handle freedom. Some people are born to be slaves and they like it that way.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I see. Just remember your creative writing and anyone can be stopped and searched for any (or no) reason. Point taken and understood. Thanks for letting me know who you really are.

He has a point. FDLE spends several months teaching it exactly that way...

Rick H

LOL..uhhh ok...you're welcome.

If he/she can NOT provide that information to me on the spot as to what description he/she is referring to or what crime I am being accused of, then again I will still deny him/her my information with a firm objection as to my rights. remember I will not resist them but will inform them that I will sue them for any and all Illegal search and seizures that they may do to intrude on me or mine without just cause.

Last edited:

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
If he/she can NOT provide that information to me on the spot as to what description he/she is referring to or what crime I am being accused of, then again I will still deny him/her my information with a firm objection as to my rights. remember I will not resist them but will inform them that I will sue them for any and all Illegal search and seizures that they may do to intrude on me or mine without just cause.

Ok it seems your approach or more accurately your response is evolving, that's good but I still want to hear what you're going to do about it now. That said, I'm not sure they need to tell you what description they are referring to but IANAL

On a different note, any encounter while OC'ing with the law I would make my business to record...just not willing to say how here.