Thread: OC'd at Bay Park

OC'd at Bay Park

OC'd at Bay Park Mall today w/ my 3yo Daughter, was there for about 2 1/2 hrs. No issues, got a hell of alot of long stares, though no contact from Security and no issues.
    We were sitting in the food court, my Daughter insisted that we sit at the Kiddie tables (right by the Merry-Go-Round) It was nice to eat lunch w/her!
    I did happen to be recognized by a group of guys that are familiar w/OC and we had a nice chat.
    I did wear Khakis and a nice shirt, I think the only reason why I got so many stares is that I do carry 2 xtra mags w/ me on my reaction side.
    I did carry my recorder just in case!

Nice! What did you guy your daughter?....haha

Perhaps the people weren't used to see a child behave? Maybe that's why they were staring?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Most people find it nearly impossible to take their eyes off of coolness. Well done...
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Most people find it nearly impossible to take their eyes off of coolness. Well done...
    This ^ I agree. Good Job, I have OC at Bay Park too on a few occasions...but I have been living only a few blocks from the place for 3 years now too. If you dress the part normally you won't have issues.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Well then, I must "clean up" pretty good! I should do that more often, OC @ Bay Park that is!

I also oc all over Green Bay no problem so for but alot of looks and questions.keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmits View Post
    I also oc all over Green Bay no problem so for but alot of looks and questions.keep it up.
    where ya from ? east side or west side of town ?? I am currently residing in Ashwaubenon but moving to the east side at the end of April.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    where ya from ? east side or west side of town ?? I am currently residing in Ashwaubenon but moving to the east side at the end of April.
    i live on the east side and OC all over the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmits View Post
    i live on the east side and OC all over the east side.
    excellent to hear. good deal