Thread: standard day OCing

Regular Member the last gunfighter's Avatar

standard day OCing

well typical Sunday morning going to store for papers and cupcakes for kids ( open carrying of course) I love the looks when I walk into store with my .45 single action on my hip they all come over to ask if it real now I have a nickname with all the gangbangers in town " Cowboy" is what they call me and I have been told that word has gotten around not to $@*! with me gotta love OC.

well...

Quote Originally Posted by the last gunfighter View Post
    well typical Sunday morning going to store for papers and cupcakes for kids ( open carrying of course) I love the looks when I walk into store with my .45 single action on my hip they all come over to ask if it real now I have a nickname with all the gangbangers in town " Cowboy" is what they call me and I have been told that word has gotten around not to $@*! with me gotta love OC. :banana:
    not being rude ,just want to say that that macho **** should have been left in grade school. can,t help the cause at all.no disrespect directed or intended.
    JP

Regular Member the last gunfighter's Avatar
    I don't do macho stuff the younger kids ( I'm 44 they are all in their late teens early 20s ) are blown away by my OCing and it makes me a big man in their eyes. To me I'm just practicing my 2nd Amendment rights I don't encourage it and I don't let it go to my head but being that I live in a drug filled neighborhood it's nice to know that they won't interfere with me or my kids on the street. no offense was taken.

!

Quote Originally Posted by the last gunfighter View Post
    I don't do macho stuff the younger kids ( I'm 44 they are all in their late teens early 20s ) are blown away by my OCing and it makes me a big man in their eyes. To me I'm just practicing my 2nd Amendment rights I don't encourage it and I don't let it go to my head but being that I live in a drug filled neighborhood it's nice to know that they won't interfere with me or my kids on the street. no offense was taken.
    gotch'a.
    JP