• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

standard day OCing

the last gunfighter

well typical Sunday morning going to store for papers and cupcakes for kids ( open carrying of course) I love the looks when I walk into store with my .45 single action on my hip they all come over to ask if it real now I have a nickname with all the gangbangers in town " Cowboy" is what they call me and I have been told that word has gotten around not to $@*! with me gotta love OC. :banana:

jpjpjp

well...

well typical Sunday morning going to store for papers and cupcakes for kids ( open carrying of course) I love the looks when I walk into store with my .45 single action on my hip they all come over to ask if it real now I have a nickname with all the gangbangers in town " Cowboy" is what they call me and I have been told that word has gotten around not to $@*! with me gotta love OC. :banana:
not being rude ,just want to say that that macho **** should have been left in grade school. can,t help the cause at all.no disrespect directed or intended.

the last gunfighter

I don't do macho stuff the younger kids ( I'm 44 they are all in their late teens early 20s ) are blown away by my OCing and it makes me a big man in their eyes. To me I'm just practicing my 2nd Amendment rights I don't encourage it and I don't let it go to my head but being that I live in a drug filled neighborhood it's nice to know that they won't interfere with me or my kids on the street. no offense was taken.

jpjpjp

!

I don't do macho stuff the younger kids ( I'm 44 they are all in their late teens early 20s ) are blown away by my OCing and it makes me a big man in their eyes. To me I'm just practicing my 2nd Amendment rights I don't encourage it and I don't let it go to my head but being that I live in a drug filled neighborhood it's nice to know that they won't interfere with me or my kids on the street. no offense was taken.

gotch'a.