• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OUR RIGHT TO TRAVEL---Defined Legal style

Ozzy1959

Our right to travel

I just wanted to put my two cents worth in. I have been researching this subject for over 4 months, and countless hours, and have finally figured out, mainly by trial and error, why most people aren't able to get away with this.

Right to Travel without a State issued Drivers' License; As well as sending documents already listed to the Department of Revenue / DMV Division by either Registered or Certified mail, you must request, also by Registered or Certified mail, for the Department of Revenue / DMV Division to remove your signature from their database. Failing to do this will not revoke your privilege to "drive" your automobile (FYI: you should always use "automobile" when dealing with legal communication to the DMV or any public service official). As long as your signature remains on file with them, you are stuck! It's also a good idea to keep a copy of your state Constitution and the U.S.A.** Constitution with you at all times. Study them and know them and you will have power. Trying to do this without knowing the Constitutions and not being able to cite successful cases where the state has lost and the "Free Man" has regained his right to travel will not go a long way with the courts.

There are many other ways to defeat the state, such as to challenge the jurisdiction of the judge (unless the American Flag doesn't have a gold fringe around the border) as to only being able to handle maritime (American Flag with gold fringe around the border) cases... etc.

I made my own Right to Travel ID card and License Plate "Common Law Automobile" and was stopped once. I handed the officer a ton of documents and my Right to Travel ID card and he looked at all of it and said; "Have a good day, sir". Also, be aware I served the local city police, county police and state police with affidavits by Registered mail immediately following my stop - at the officer's recommendation!

I'm not saying that this will work for all of you or all states, but it takes a signature to lose your rights and a ton of paperwork to get them back.

If you choose to sign a traffic violation ticket you need to write above your signature "Under Duress". Anytime you sign a "government" document it would be wise to write above your signature - "Signature not valid without attached signed (autographed) Affidavit of Citizenship, Domicile, and Tax Status.

OK, I could go on for days about this so I will get out of here and get some dinner.

Remember, the above information, should you decide to accept it, will be at your own risk... this Post will self-destruct in 5 seconds!

Peace to all and stand strong for your rights or you will have none left - and this stuff makes for entertaining / interesting reading!

Check out this link regarding the above; http://spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/index/right_to_travel_2/0-179

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

I just wanted to put my two cents worth in. I have been researching this subject for over 4 months, and countless hours, and have finally figured out, mainly by trial and error, why most people aren't able to get away with this.

Right to Travel without a State issued Drivers' License; As well as sending documents already listed to the Department of Revenue / DMV Division by either Registered or Certified mail, you must request, also by Registered or Certified mail, for the Department of Revenue / DMV Division to remove your signature from their database. Failing to do this will not revoke your privilege to "drive" your automobile (FYI: you should always use "automobile" when dealing with legal communication to the DMV or any public service official). As long as your signature remains on file with them, you are stuck! It's also a good idea to keep a copy of your state Constitution and the U.S.A.** Constitution with you at all times. Study them and know them and you will have power. Trying to do this without knowing the Constitutions and not being able to cite successful cases where the state has lost and the "Free Man" has regained his right to travel will not go a long way with the courts.

There are many other ways to defeat the state, such as to challenge the jurisdiction of the judge (unless the American Flag doesn't have a gold fringe around the border) as to only being able to handle maritime (American Flag with gold fringe around the border) cases... etc.

I made my own Right to Travel ID card and License Plate "Common Law Automobile" and was stopped once. I handed the officer a ton of documents and my Right to Travel ID card and he looked at all of it and said; "Have a good day, sir". Also, be aware I served the local city police, county police and state police with affidavits by Registered mail immediately following my stop - at the officer's recommendation!

I'm not saying that this will work for all of you or all states, but it takes a signature to lose your rights and a ton of paperwork to get them back.

If you choose to sign a traffic violation ticket you need to write above your signature "Under Duress". Anytime you sign a "government" document it would be wise to write above your signature - "Signature not valid without attached signed (autographed) Affidavit of Citizenship, Domicile, and Tax Status.

OK, I could go on for days about this so I will get out of here and get some dinner.

Remember, the above information, should you decide to accept it, will be at your own risk... this Post will self-destruct in 5 seconds!

Peace to all and stand strong for your rights or you will have none left - and this stuff makes for entertaining / interesting reading!

Check out this link regarding the above; http://spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/index/right_to_travel_2/0-179

Welcome to OCDO, and great post on the subject. +1

CCJ

georg jetson

Welcome to OCDO!

So, you researched this a whole 4 months, huh? Well my 10 years of research says you better do more research... before you get yourself in trouble.

countryclubjoe

Welcome to OCDO, and great post on the subject. +1

CCJ

Thank you for the link... That defense will never win in Municipal Court where the judge and prosecutor's only are interested in collecting fines and fee's and have no interest in law... However on appeal to Superior court this defense will prevail... Interesting caveat on the defense strategy, no attorney will argue said defense.
They would hate to kill the chicken that lays the golden egg... Traffic court is a treasury trove for local municipalities, townships, city etc and have made many not so good attorney's a very good living..

If you are not traveling in your automobile for hire then "no license is required to exercise a natural right to travel" by whatever mode of the time. Hence "automobile"...

Hell if the municipal courts had their way, people would need a license to use their lawn mowers or blenders or drills, since they operate with a motor...

My .02

CCJ

OC for ME

The EPA maybe demanding a license for BBQs, lawn care equipment, etc if we let them have their way.

This was from the local talk radio show in my area, KIRO
Heard the same thing on local AM radio day before yesterday. A state senator brought up the topic and read from the proposed rule/regulation. It appears that it will apply to gas grills, which must have a capturing system to capture unwanted compounds that are generated from we burning meat.

countryclubjoe

Remember that you have never heard of or seen a recipe for Grilled Soylent Green. That is their objective, a closed-cycle food economy, garbage in and garbage out, unimproved by education.

Regarding garbage and motors. My garbage disposal unit has a motor, they may as well try to require a license to have a garbage disposal unit... Maybe hire some garbage unit license enforcement officers and have swat teams break down some doors to enforce compliance with the garbage license laws...

Any object with a motor could require a license...

Regards
CCJ

solus

Remember that you have never heard of or seen a recipe for Grilled Soylent Green. That is their objective, a closed-cycle food economy, garbage in and garbage out, unimproved by education.

uh, the donner party and the andes flight kinda come to mind...speaking of which, nightmare, i'll take my soylent with fava beans and a nice Chiantine!!

ipse

since9

Campaign Veteran
The EPA is overstepping their Constitutional bounds yet again, possibly by its mere existence. Regardless, the only way we're going to put pressure on the EPA is by putting pressure on Congress who funds it.

Write 'em.

Freedom1Man

The EPA is overstepping their Constitutional bounds yet again, possibly by its mere existence. Regardless, the only way we're going to put pressure on the EPA is by putting pressure on Congress who funds it.

Write 'em.

The only possible just constitutional function for the EPA might fall under the protection of life and property.

The EPA could have no other authority. Also the EPA wants to ban your backyard BBQ soon enough.

Motofixxer

For all the NaySayers and negative Nancy's, NH is working on codifying the right to travel without licenses and register vehicles

https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1778/id/1659567
"
1 *Statement of Purpose. *The general court finds that the authority of the department of safety is limited to only the commercial users of the public ways and that the corporate state employees have, by their silence, failed to fully inform the sovereign people of this state that an automobile has been confirmed by Chief Justice Grimes, in 108 N.H. 386, to be "private property" defined by current RSA 382-A:9-109, as "household goods" and "consumer goods" not for commercial use or for profit or gain. *Further, the courts have found that corporate public servants who ignore their accountability as mandated in Article 8, N.H. Bill of Rights have by their silence and failure to fully inform the sovereign people of the consequences arising from the corporate "offer to contract," is deemed silent deception and inducement by fraud."

Last edited:

solus

For all the NaySayers and negative Nancy's, NH is working on codifying the right to travel without licenses and register vehicles

https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1778/id/1659567
"
1 *Statement of Purpose. *The general court finds that the authority of the department of safety is limited to only the commercial users of the public ways and that the corporate state employees have, by their silence, failed to fully inform the sovereign people of this state that an automobile has been confirmed by Chief Justice Grimes, in 108 N.H. 386, to be "private property" defined by current RSA 382-A:9-109, as "household goods" and "consumer goods" not for commercial use or for profit or gain. *Further, the courts have found that corporate public servants who ignore their accountability as mandated in Article 8, N.H. Bill of Rights have by their silence and failure to fully inform the sovereign people of the consequences arising from the corporate "offer to contract," is deemed silent deception and inducement by fraud."

One might suggest toning down the celebratory pats on the back and heckling to the peanut gallery, especially since HB 1778 hasn’t had any legislative [read senate] action in 60+ days [15 Feb 18]

Not that this august member would ever wish to be characterized as a naysayer ~ cynical, realistic, and appropriately grounded ~ yes, naysayer never!