• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indiana Firearms Law Reference Manual 3rd. Edition

GLOCKMAN40

Let me say this first, "Out standing ", anyone who is carrying a weapon for self-defence or is going to start carrying needs to have this book with them at all time's, There are five things i never leave home with out; 1. my ID. 2. my gun permit, 3. my weapon a glock 23 .40cal, 4. a very reliable light source, 5. and a very reliable folding knife, but know i must add to the list the " Indiana Firearms Law Reference Manual 3rd. Edition, which should have been called a bible, this book is very powerful if used in the way it was ment to be used , it covers everything you need to know in regards to the gun laws for the state of Indiana, and if your smart with it it can help you in other states aswell, If your going to carry a weapon for self-defence you need this book with you at alltimes, i wish there was an app. for all smart phones to down load on this book, once again well done , and outstanding to everyone who had a hand in puting this book together , thank you Mr Bryan Lee Ciyou, Esq. .

protect our rights

Let me say this first, "Out standing ", anyone who is carrying a weapon for self-defence or is going to start carrying needs to have this book with them at all time's, There are five things i never leave home with out; 1. my ID. 2. my gun permit, 3. my weapon a glock 23 .40cal, 4. a very reliable light source, 5. and a very reliable folding knife, but know i must add to the list the " Indiana Firearms Law Reference Manual 3rd. Edition, which should have been called a bible, this book is very powerful if used in the way it was ment to be used , it covers everything you need to know in regards to the gun laws for the state of Indiana, and if your smart with it it can help you in other states aswell, If your going to carry a weapon for self-defence you need this book with you at alltimes, i wish there was an app. for all smart phones to down load on this book, once again well done , and outstanding to everyone who had a hand in puting this book together , thank you Mr Bryan Lee Ciyou, Esq. .

+1 I wouldn't go as far as to say you "Need it" but it is a VERY valuable book that you can learn a lot from.