• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hooters Get Together

sprinklerguy28

Several months ago Hooters corporate sent a memo to all restaurants. This memo informed store managers that they are not to allow firearms CC or OC in their restaurants.

lil_freak_66

Several months ago Hooters corporate sent a memo to all restaurants. This memo informed store managers that they are not to allow firearms CC or OC in their restaurants.

several of us have been to this hooters on several occasions without issue,most recently(that im aware of) in late January.

lil_freak_66

exactly,and i tend to stick to small businesses that i know people at for permission asking,i dont personally know any employees or managers at that hooters so im not inclined to ask for permission as im almost positive it would be a swift "no" i dont go there often enough to worry about it either,pretty much every time im there im with a CPL holder so i am not too worried about myself.

Last edited:

Helljumper09

Like I had said before. This really isn't an OC get together. I just wanted to see who wanted to come if I was going to be down that way. OC, CC, It doesn't really matter.

lil_freak_66

our state doesnt have 21+ restrictions for bars that im aware of,any such restrictions are just policies.

from the times ive been there,id say that it would be very close to majority,everybody i see usually gets one or 2 things to share and then each has a few beers,then there are those that eat meals...id say it would be awful close,but thats just my opinion