• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hooters Get Together

TheQ

I have never known Sprinklerguy to lie and why would he in this case. Ever hear "A word to the wise is sufficient"?

TheQ, You're not dumb, I actually think you're pretty smart for your age but wise you're not.

I merely asked him to cite a source or provide info where he heard it. We require no less of anyone else here. I don't see why he's particularly different. He provided data I had conflicting data for. I was there last fall with my fiancee and her son (her suggestion to go there) and had no problems.

TheQ

You are aware that you cannot bring any firearms onto the premises, correct? Pistol or long gun makes no difference.

I didn't think he'd be that dumb, but this is lil_freak...it bears cautioning/reminding him.

Sighs. There's more he does that I wish I didn't know...

lil_freak_66

as stated multiple times,i am fully aware i cannot carry any firearm there,and i have no intentions of doing so.just cause i cant carry somewhere doesnt mean that i cant support,organize and attend open carry events at a certain place

Helljumper09

Hey Glock, if people want to talk amongst themselves in MY thread, just let them go. I'm all for it. Just because it is past when we got together the first time doesn't mean the thread has to be closed. I welcome anyone to post whatever they want here. Now, that being said, and don't take offence to this as I RESPECT everyones opinions, If you don't want to read this thread anymore, then don't. I don't think anyone is keeping you here against your will. I welcome you to post whatever you want but you don't have you read what is here. Thanks.

TheQ

Oh no *covers his eyes* that last post is going to make thus get ugly. I can place bets on who will get bent out of shape...

Helljumper09

Hey Q. I can tell you one thing, it isn't gonna be me. I posted what I wanted to in MY thread. I do beleive I can do that. And yes, Glock posted his opinion that it should end. I respect that, but I don;t think it should be closed just because he doesn't want to read it anymore. That's all. As maybe you can tell Q from our last meetings, I think I am a pretty easy going guy. But we all have our opinions and everyone is free to express them in MY thread. I thought that was why forums existed?

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Just puting MY opinion out there.

Not bent out of shape at all here. Helljumper it is your thread & good on you for posting it. My only concern was that we (MOC & general public) are not sure what HOOTERS policy is at this time in regards to cc/oc on THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY? I just didn't want anyone newer to OC to get jammed up. That's all I was saying. If you guys want to meet up in TOYS R US or where-ever I'm all for your right to assemble peacefully, as long no one gets in trouble because the rules / consequences for meeting there armed are in doubt?