Thread: examiner.com - Facebook group aims for open carry nation

Moderator / Administrator

examiner.com - Facebook group aims for open carry nation

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...n-carry-nation

SNIP

"This weekend the organizers of the Facebook group "open carry movement" sent a message to its members captioned "open carry nation." The group is shooting to fire up a nation-wide cyber-roots push for legislative progress to "repeal the last 7 state bans on openly carrying properly holstered firearms," . . .
    Incredibly, Don Scott, president of a self-proclaimed “gun rights” group calling itself the Oklahoma Rifle Association (ORA), has urged the Oklahoma House to kill the open carry bill by falsely claiming that “the purchase of handguns by persons under the age of 21 is in violation of existing federal law.” . . .

Email ORA President Don Scott today at dons@rec.ok.coop and ask him to “Retract your lie!” about federal handgun purchase laws.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Up front and on target - they movement does indeed start and end with each of us in our individual states.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    ORA representative need to meet. Greenisfaster here in Washington. He is 19 owns a few firearms, even OC's when allowed. He also is helping others in his age group by actively writing and pushing legislation to change Washington laws on having to be 21 to have a concealed carry permit.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...n-carry-nation

SNIP

"This weekend the organizers of the Facebook group "open carry movement" sent a message to its members captioned "open carry nation." The group is shooting to fire up a nation-wide cyber-roots push for legislative progress to "repeal the last 7 state bans on openly carrying properly holstered firearms," . . .
    Incredibly, Don Scott, president of a self-proclaimed “gun rights” group calling itself the Oklahoma Rifle Association (ORA), has urged the Oklahoma House to kill the open carry bill by falsely claiming that “the purchase of handguns by persons under the age of 21 is in violation of existing federal law.” . . .

Email ORA President Don Scott today at dons@rec.ok.coop and ask him to “Retract your lie!” about federal handgun purchase laws.
    That is a bad email address. My server said that the address does not exist.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)