• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-2A Music (Might Not Be for Everyone)!

neuroblades

RIGHT ARM OF WYOMING (or "RAW" for short) is a one-man libertarian Republican hardcore punk/industrial rock band from Casper, Wyoming.

Songwriter/lyricist/guitarist/bass player/drummer/producer Michael W. Dean says "I moved out of California after buying my first gun." He believes that "California would be a beautiful place to live, if it weren't for all those damn Californians."

Michael W. Dean sang and played bass in the 80s and 90s in the San Francisco band Bomb (Warner Brothers). He played guitar in the early 80s hardcore punk band The Beef People, and sang and played bass in the mid-80s post-punk band Baby Opaque.

ABOUT THE BAND NAME: Michael says, "You may wonder, what does the name Right Arm of Wyoming mean? Well, it does NOT mean 'right wing.' I'm libertarian. I relate with the right wing more than the left wing, but I'm NO-wing. "Right Arm of Wyoming" is a take-off on the phrase, 'Right arm of the free world', a description of the world-famous battle rifle, the FAL. I like FALs. That's my FAL (and my bass guitar) in the logo photo."

Contact info and Website:
http://rightarmofwyoming.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO NOT have any connection to this band, nor am I promoting them for profit. I just ran across some of their songs from this album online and thought that it was refreshing to hear something that was a bit loud and "in-your-face" that was a positive message FOR the 2nd Amendment!

Last edited: