• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a courier in SD

gravedigger

A courier is anyone who transports something for a fee. More details, please! You are being very vague. Do you need someone to serve papers?

Last edited:

Iopencarry

I do not see WHY a courier would need to know WHAT the job would be in a public forum. The man is asking for someone that is 2A supportive to do work for him. If a courier is in SD and wants to work, he/she can send the man an email or pm and get the info.
No details need to be given in an open forum.

DO YOU discuss your private business on a forum? I sure as hell don't.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I do not see WHY a courier would need to know WHAT the job would be in a public forum. The man is asking for someone that is 2A supportive to do work for him. If a courier is in SD and wants to work, he/she can send the man an email or pm and get the info.
No details need to be given in an open forum.

DO YOU discuss your private business on a forum? I sure as hell don't.

The question was asked on an open forum was it not, and replies can be made by PM, yes?

Iopencarry

details will be given when Nik finds someone he trust to be a courier. until then stop asking for details in an open forum.

Are you even in CA let alone SD? If not, why do you want to know or think you need to know what the man wants delivered?

Let Nik and whom ever he finds work out the details.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
details will be given when Nik finds someone he trust to be a courier. until then stop asking for details in an open forum.

Are you even in CA let alone SD? If not, why do you want to know or think you need to know what the man wants delivered?

Let Nik and whom ever he finds work out the details.

Didn't know that OCDO recognized limitations on posting. Surely you do not imply that the Ca sub-forum is by membership only.

There are legitimate questions that could merit some explanation i.e does this even belong here - seriously. OCDO is not a help wanted/classified ad column.

That and intrigue generates ..... intrigue.

Iopencarry

Your right, it is not a sub forum, no one has said it is, but you have asked some personal questions that do not concern you, if you can not help the man.

I see nothing wrong in his post, nor in asking if there might be a person that is in the trade and is willing to work for another "OC'er".

If I was in need of someone's business, be it legal, professional, trade, store or whatever, I see nothign wrong with asking if there is someone on this board if they do that type of work.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
There is nothing wrong with using the forum to support other pro-gun members in our private dealings. The reason that this generated interest is because of the Neo quote about "Guns, lots of guns."

While I suspect that was a joking reference, we do take great care to not let the forum be used to facilitate any illegal activities.

John

Your right, it is not a sub forum, no one has said it is, but you have asked some personal questions that do not concern you, if you can not help the man.

I see nothing wrong in his post, nor in asking if there might be a person that is in the trade and is willing to work for another "OC'er".

If I was in need of someone's business, be it legal, professional, trade, store or whatever, I see nothign wrong with asking if there is someone on this board if they do that type of work.

pullnshoot25

There is nothing wrong with using the forum to support other pro-gun members in our private dealings. The reason that this generated interest is because of the Neo quote about "Guns, lots of guns."

While I suspect that was a joking reference, we do take great care to not let the forum be used to facilitate any illegal activities.

John

The request for a courier was made for the purpose of keeping things legal. I was trying to think of a way to better facilitate a buyback.

Neo was rad.

Also, BROWNCOATS FOREVER!

Last edited: