Thread: PVS-14 Night Vision

PVS-14 Night Vision

Anyone know of a good dealer or company that sells new or refurbished PVS-14 Gen 3 night vision?

I have found them online & on Ebay..they are going between $ 3000.00 & $ 4000.00 , but I so want one on my Ruger SR-556 or my other AR build....They are excellent insurance policies if the SHTF & the lights go out for an " extended" period of time..Get item to have in your preps to combat the looting hordes that are sure to follow a national disaster.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

thanks...

Yes, I think I will continue to watch eBay... I have seen a few refurbished ones with ITT tubes for about $2-$2.5K... I just need something durable/reliable for pig hunting... I usually borrow my friend's NV and thermal optics, but it is time that I invest in my own. The flexibility to mount the PVS-14 on my .458 Socom or use headgear is what made the decision for me... We usually sneak up on a group of them when hunting and it is nice to just use an IR laser mounted to the carbine and just shoot from the hip...