• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Issc m22

goalseter88

i was wondering if anyone has bought one of these. its similar toa walter p22. it actually designed by the same guy that designed the p22.

if anyone has the gun. i would like to know if you had any reliability issues with it. i try to look it up. and seems like i seen a lot of people having FTF,FTE issues. but they seem to come from mostly people with the earlier serial numbers. if you could tell me if you have the aaa, aab or so forth on the begining of the serial number. That might also help figure out if is only the first production of the gun that had the issues, or if it is still having the issues.

any info would be apreciated.

j4l

Havent tried one myself, but keep in mind- like w/ any new arm, feeding issues are usually going to come down to break-in, figuring out which ammo it "likes", and stiff,new magazines.
I wouldnt sweat it too much.

mark-in-texas

22's are notoriously picky about ammo, especially pistols. I have a Ruger Mark II that WILL NOT feed certain brands; runs all day on others.

goalseter88

yah i know most, you just have to find what it likes and it will be okay.

i just read the reviews, and some had troubles with ANY brand(even the cci mini mags that were told is what the company recomends it to use), i mean they listed almost every brand and brand type. and its a bit cheaper gun, and is also pretty similiar as the p22, which has been known to be picky as well. and with it be kinda on the cheap end. i was wondering if its due to that. But there others that said their gun was fine.