Thread: Charlotte: Anyone want to meet up at the range this weekend and shoot

Charlotte: Anyone want to meet up at the range this weekend and shoot

I want to go shooting this weekend in Charlotte and wondered if anyone in the area would like to join me . I was thinking Saturday . I will go to which ever range is best for whoever decides to come and work out the time just let me know thank.

I can't make it THIS weekend but am planning on going either in two or three weeks. Eagle Guns is opening their own indoor range soon.

Quote Originally Posted by G22shooter View Post
    I can't make it THIS weekend but am planning on going either in two or three weeks. Eagle Guns is opening their own indoor range soon.
    Ya Ive been waiting for that its like 7 miles from my house which will be nice instead of driving all the way out to belmont to shooters. But thats where I will go until then. When you decide to go hit me up Ill go.

If there was a range nearby with a measurable 50yds, preferably outdoor, I'd go because I need to zero a rifle and re-zero 2.
    I usually stay away from indoor ranges unless I'm simply function testing something real quick and I typically don't go to public ranges on the weekends because they're so packed and I feel rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by jerz_subbie View Post
    If there was a range nearby with a measurable 50yds, preferably outdoor, I'd go because I need to zero a rifle and re-zero 2.
    I usually stay away from indoor ranges unless I'm simply function testing something real quick and I typically don't go to public ranges on the weekends because they're so packed and I feel rushed.

Well if you ever decide to go pistol shooting on a weekday let me know.