• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte: Anyone want to meet up at the range this weekend and shoot

Jerry1981

I want to go shooting this weekend in Charlotte and wondered if anyone in the area would like to join me . I was thinking Saturday . I will go to which ever range is best for whoever decides to come and work out the time just let me know thank.

Jerry1981

I can't make it THIS weekend but am planning on going either in two or three weeks. Eagle Guns is opening their own indoor range soon.

Ya Ive been waiting for that its like 7 miles from my house which will be nice instead of driving all the way out to belmont to shooters. But thats where I will go until then. When you decide to go hit me up Ill go.

jerz_subbie

If there was a range nearby with a measurable 50yds, preferably outdoor, I'd go because I need to zero a rifle and re-zero 2.
I usually stay away from indoor ranges unless I'm simply function testing something real quick and I typically don't go to public ranges on the weekends because they're so packed and I feel rushed.

Jerry1981

If there was a range nearby with a measurable 50yds, preferably outdoor, I'd go because I need to zero a rifle and re-zero 2.
I usually stay away from indoor ranges unless I'm simply function testing something real quick and I typically don't go to public ranges on the weekends because they're so packed and I feel rushed.

Well if you ever decide to go pistol shooting on a weekday let me know.