• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olive Garden is Pro-OC!!

DooFster

Unfortunately, this is a classic case of avoiding the question and of not standing firmly behind their "general" policy.

Oh well, 'till next time, business as usual.

Agreed... At least they have a name to go off of. Sounds like this guy doesn't want to have his name out there, or he's just trying to avoid the issue.

Thanks, I was hoping for more specific contact info for Mark...last name, e-mail address, etc... but this is better than nothing..
At least we have the "Olive Garden Reply # 2102622" for the managers at local Olive Garden's to reference...

I will print a hard copy for when I give this a shot....Plans today, will try for tomorrow...I will report back here...

Outdoorsman1

Like Grapeshot said - just do what we do best...

OPS MARINE

Good to go!

I've been to the local Olive Garden (well, local to me) and had a wonderful experience. Didn't get looked at funny or anything...got seated a little faster with my party, though. Wonderful information to pass around. I'll get it out on Twitter.

OC KIMBER

My wife and I went to Olive garden today in Huntington Beach while OCing and had a great dinner, no problem with the managment or the servers and the food as always was great.