Thread: California should investigate the Fast and the Furious criminal activity of the BATFE

California should investigate the Fast and the Furious criminal activity of the BATFE

The criminal gang known as the BATFE has illegally conspired to traffic firearms from California to Mexico in gross violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968.

There is currently a Federal investigation into the activities of this criminal organization. I would however highly recommend that the good citizens of California urge their Attorney General to launch an investigation into project fast and furious to determine the scope of the violations of California Law that have been perpetrated by this criminal organization. The Feds do not investigate violations of state law, which by all accounts I have read, were committed hundreds of times.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,
    Thundar
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    The Feds do not investigate violations of state law, which by all accounts I have read, were committed hundreds of times.
    CA state is not much better...

But its worth a shot.

The Peoples Demokratic Republik of Kalifornia investigating illegal activity by the SA. Novel idea. Kind of like the KGB investigating the SS. Gov Moonbeam in the same room with Ubergruppenfuhrer holder. Kind of makes me want to heave...
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 03-30-2011 at 11:49 AM.

ATF is also trying to make tactical shot guns illegal too

Good News, the possible criminal culpability conversation is also beginning elsewhere

Others are asking about BATFE criminal culpability. From FAVSTOCKS:
    …Since I live in Arizona, I have a much closer vested interest in how border issues are handled…
    …To find out that the US BATF is supplying the weapons that may be used to kill me and my family makes me very concerned, and very angry…
    …How do our so called Police agencies escape prosecution from such blatant and aggressive illegal behavior? Who has granted the BATF the de facto license to kill active duty members of other US Government policing agencies?...
    Link: http://www.favstocks.com/mike-harris...rtels/0642287/
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776