• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona should investigate illegal gun running by BATFE

Thundar

Arizona should investigate the Fast and the Furious criminal activity of the BATFE
The criminal gang known as the BATFE has illegally conspired to traffic firearms from Arizona to Mexico in gross violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968.

There is currently a Federal investigation into the activities of this criminal organization. I would however highly recommend that the good citizens of Arizona urge their Attorney General to launch an investigation into project fast and furious to determine the scope of the violations of Arizona Law that have been perpetrated by this criminal organization. The Feds do not investigate violations of state law, which by all accounts I have read, were committed hundreds of times.

Arizona Governor should stand up to the Feds again and see that any criminal conspiracies perpetrated by the BATFE are punished to the fullest extent allowed by Arizona law.

You guys have some pretty good sheriffs, maybe they would like to investigate large scale gun running in their counties.

Remember, if you let these scum urinate on your laws once, they will do it again and again until somebody makes them stop.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,
Thundar

Gunslinger

I agree. If state laws were violated, the batfe is culpable. They may think they are above the law, but they are not, and AZ is the best place I can think of to demonstrate it.

Aknazer

While it isn't quite the same, Republican Rep. Issa has now issued a subpoena for information regarding "Project Gunrunner" and should they refuse to give up the info the ATF would be in contempt of Congress. While I'm not too sure what would come out of that (likely very little outside of political posturing given our current government) here's the article about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ena-project-gunrunner-papers/?test=latestnews

Thundar

Use the subpoena information to prosecute the BATFE

Well, I wonder if somebody in Arizona Law Enforcement will examine all of the documentation that should be forthcoming from the subpoena to ensure that those that perpetrated crimes against the dignity of the Great State of Arizona are called to bear for their transgressions. (Arrest and prosecute the gun running BATFE bastards whose criminal behavior caused the death of a US Border Patrol Agent.)

.45acp

I would like to see the head honcho of the BATF and Janet Napolitano charged with accessory to murder.

At the end of the day, there will be nothing come out of this, the report will be delayed for 2 years, investigators will find that yeah there might have been wrong doings, but it within some goofy procedural guidelines .

The fox guarding the hen house.

Rick H

I sent a letter to the Gov and A/G to go after Mayor Bloomberg back when he and his group openly admitted that he had his Investigator buy him guns at the gun show and broke the the State laws on practicing Private Investigations in the State of Arizona with out a license and nope not a damn thing happened as well as breaking federal laws of straw purchasing.they are all in this together. and there aint a thing we can do about it either.

Thundar

Good News, the possible criminal culpability conversation is also beginning elsewhere

Others are asking about BATFE criminal culpability. From FAVSTOCKS:
…Since I live in Arizona, I have a much closer vested interest in how border issues are handled…
…To find out that the US BATF is supplying the weapons that may be used to kill me and my family makes me very concerned, and very angry…
…How do our so called Police agencies escape prosecution from such blatant and aggressive illegal behavior? Who has granted the BATF the de facto license to kill active duty members of other US Government policing agencies?...
Link: http://www.favstocks.com/mike-harris-obama’s-secret-gun-running-to-the-mexican-cartels/0642287/

.45acp

It is obvious that the BAFT has gone rouge and is operating off the reservation. The only solution is for congress to defund them, prosecute the guilty and get rid of this bunch of rotten apples.

Sonora Rebel

reposted: If Congress had any balls... they'd dismantle/disestablish the BATF completely. Something to chew on... Remember all those photo-ops with piles of guns claimed to be from the US siezed in Mexico? Duh? Not enough numbers? Manufacture some more evidence. See? We TOLD you... !!!!!

Meanwhile... boatloads of 'real' NFA weapons are comin' in from elsewhere in South America 'n Lord knows where else... and a fraction of the price for anything bought over the counter in the US.

There was one photo claiming a .50 cal rifle amoung the siezed trophies. Uh huh... There was a .50 cal. M-2A heavy machine gun in the center of the table. Y'know... the belt fed variety? Yeah... somebody bought that in Klutz's Gun Emporium in Hogbreath, Texas... Sure they did. Stupid media weenies don't know any better... or the difference.

TOF

reposted: If Congress had any balls... they'd dismantle/disestablish the BATF completely. Something to chew on... Remember all those photo-ops with piles of guns claimed to be from the US siezed in Mexico? Duh? Not enough numbers? Manufacture some more evidence. See? We TOLD you... !!!!!

Meanwhile... boatloads of 'real' NFA weapons are comin' in from elsewhere in South America 'n Lord knows where else... and a fraction of the price for anything bought over the counter in the US.

There was one photo claiming a .50 cal rifle amoung the siezed trophies. Uh huh... There was a .50 cal. M-2A heavy machine gun in the center of the table. Y'know... the belt fed variety? Yeah... somebody bought that in Klutz's Gun Emporium in Hogbreath, Texas... Sure they did. Stupid media weenies don't know any better... or the difference.

My fear is that many Media Weenies know the truth but print the garbage anyway.

Sonora Rebel

My fear is that many Media Weenies know the truth but print the garbage anyway.

That's called collusion. They should be held accountable for complicty in a fraud... but it's the DOJ (ultimately) committing the fraud. We're screwed. The system is corrupted and broken.

Butch00

The only way they will get their just reward will be when they attack "We the People" to take our GUNS.
Then you will know who the DOMESTIC TERRORISTS are.