• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anything new happening with HB517 this week?

titanortiz

hello everyone im new to this site thank you for having me is a great to be here is there anything happening with HB517 this week today is tuesday the #29 I carrie concealed and support 100% this bill . thank you.

~*'Phoenix'*~

hi and welcome. glad to see you join up. haven't seen anything change this week,sb234 should be judicial committee in the senate within the week, and 517 should be on the house floor about the same time.