• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello every one... new member here

hk_tactical_45

Hello Ladies and Gents.

hk_tactical_45 here and I am new to this sight, Ill give you all a brief run down on me, I am in my late 20's and have just recently started open carrying i have own a handgun for the last 10 years and have always went by a permit.. then one day on the talk radio show I herd a man from my state talk about open carry and over the years i dug into it a little but though i wasnt going to risk loosing my hand gun just to open carry, well in the past year and a half i figured if I am going to call my self an american and a gun owner i have no choice but to open carry.

I have open carried two times and almost had a heart attack both times, i carry into a little gas station where the owner said it was more then welcomed, how ever both times i did it the girl behind the counter was my age or close to and lucky me always picks the days when the gas station is super busy so i have to wait in line while every one stairs at the huge full size hk pistol on the back section of my hip and an extra mag on the left side, guys and gals this makes me feel like i could pass out but i guess that feeling will eventually go away.

I am glad to come across this sight ill be all over the place but mainly in the "PA" part talking to people from my own state but if any one wants to chat or PM me and share their experiences or if your from Pa and wanna talk about carrying in the state by all means talk away

god bless you all

www.infowars.com

Motofixxer

Welcome aboard, you will get more comfortable as time goes on. The more comfortable you are, the more comfortable others will be around you. Especially when you sound knowledgeable and educated on the legalities.

Gunslinger

Welcome. Good forum, good people, good arguments. You'll learn a lot of valuable information here. Don't stick to PA; check all the state sites. Much info is applicable to all of us.

Motofixxer

I also forgot to mention to check out the link in my sig, there is lots of good info there. Some of the links are state specific but there are links to case info and videos of "not talking" with cops etc.

sudden valley gunner

........ just ask any cop :)

I never recommend getting any advice from the LEO. :p Even when it's about chics.

Welcome to the forum, the nervousness goes away, and as you frequent places so does the looks, people will get to know you even if they don't know you. And that is great it helps normalize OC.

hk_tactical_45

Welcome to the Club..membership has it's benefits.....chicks dig the heaterz :) just ask any cop :)

Thanks all for the welcome,

lmao to be honest every time i walk into that gas station and the girls are my age they give me that "he is a stalker creeper" look so idk

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Thanks all for the welcome,

lmao to be honest every time i walk into that gas station and the girls are my age they give me that "he is a stalker creeper" look so idk

Get a shirt made that says... ******************* :)

or go bad boy and look like this...

--Comment Edited by Moderator--
No explanation is needed from either POV.

Last edited:

DevinWKuska

Welcome friend!

Glad to have you, the feeling will dwindle I assure you. If you carry on like nothing is unusual most of the time you shouldnt have anything other then a few stares. That being said hope you have a thick skin so to speak. As I am sure you will find out many on this forum have little to no problems letting you know your wrong about something or their POV(point of view). Cheers!:)

I never recommend getting any advice from the LEO. :p Even when it's about chics.

Hmm but what if your potential GF has a felony she hasnt told you about? Might be good idea to get the inside scoop

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

What if you wanted to know where the best doughnut shop was?

I leave that question to donut eaters I am not a big fan, except for the occasional buttermilk cruller from a local ma and pa shop. :lol:

Hmm but what if your potential GF has a felony she hasnt told you about? Might be good idea to get the inside scoop

LOL.....depends on the felony....:lol: