• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kholsters for $40

cash50

Hey STL guys, I was just looking on kholster.com, if you wanna call him you can go pick one up locally for $40. Thought it was a sweet deal so I'd let everyone else know.

Morpheus97

How funny, didn't think I would see Kholsters advertised on an OC forum.

Jim is a friend of mine. Cash50, when you place your order tell Jim that a friend of his said to give you a free bumper sticker. I had some custom firearm-related bumper stickers made up last year (based on a comment I made to another friend, and thought it would make a good bumper sticker) and Jim was going to try to sell some of them on his site. I don't think he ever had time to advertise them to sell, so tell him you want a free one :)

StevenSTL

I may have to pick one up. I've got a Crossbreed for my G23 that I LOVE. I'm gonna be picking up a Glock 27 soon. Gonna need a holster.

INSPGAD

Kholster

Only problem I find with the kholster is I like the rough side of the leather towards me and the smooth side toward the gun But I do like the leather between the grip and my skin. I found you have to make sure the clip screws are tight if you move them to set the cant. I had one come lose and the pistol went down my leg, LOL fortunately I was able to get into a bathroom and fix it,