Thread: Anyone in northern WI have a gun with a super Hi-Cap?

Anyone in northern WI have a gun with a super Hi-Cap?

I am getting tired of all of the hype out there about the high caps for things like a 9mm, so I was thinking about doing a video that shows the actual time difference between shooting a gun with a high cap and a gun with 3 standard, and even with 3 10 round magazines. The problem I have is that I don't own a glock that will take a 32 rounder, or even a baretta or something comparable.

So I am wondering if anyone out there has one of these guns with a hi-cap, and is willing to help me with this. Then again, at this point I would be willing to buy you a 32 round mag just to get someone to help that has a gun that would take one.

Do i have any volunteers?
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 03-30-2011 at 06:32 PM.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

I got ride of my 10 round Kalifornia Legal Mags, I mean why even own smaller cap mags ?? .....17 rounds = more & more is better less reloads, less spare mags carried. I have a Glock 9mm but I am way down here in GB.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-30-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Wonder if I am gonna have a chance to get to GB anytime soon. Things are kinda nuts till after the fundraiser.
    Calico Jack Defense

this isn't the video I was trying to fish up for you, but it's along the same lines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh18N...eature=related

That is similar to what I am looking to do, but I have a shot timer and the a desire to do more than just dump rounds down range.
    Calico Jack Defense

The one I've been scrounging around for was a bit more 'scientific'. 2 different shooters, one running the course with 4 single stack 1911 8 rounders, the next shooter used the 33 round glock 9mm. Time difference was under 10 seconds if I recall correctly.

I simply cannot remember the title of the clip

In an effort to help, I looked up to see if they make hi-cap mags for the guns I own, they don't. Sorry i can't help ya, bro.

I have 12 of the 17 round mags, but I treat them a standard Capacity. This summer I want to get a dozen of the 33 round mags for the Glock 9mm - because I want to get one of the Kel Tec Sub2000 9mm carbines that take the Glock mags.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I have 2 10 round g17 mags, a 10 round g19 mag, a dozen standard capacity mags between them , 4 33 round glock mags, and 4 Glocks available....

but i too am in Green Bay.