• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone in northern WI have a gun with a super Hi-Cap?

CalicoJack10

I am getting tired of all of the hype out there about the high caps for things like a 9mm, so I was thinking about doing a video that shows the actual time difference between shooting a gun with a high cap and a gun with 3 standard, and even with 3 10 round magazines. The problem I have is that I don't own a glock that will take a 32 rounder, or even a baretta or something comparable.

So I am wondering if anyone out there has one of these guns with a hi-cap, and is willing to help me with this. Then again, at this point I would be willing to buy you a 32 round mag just to get someone to help that has a gun that would take one.

Do i have any volunteers?:dude:

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I got ride of my 10 round Kalifornia Legal Mags, I mean why even own smaller cap mags ?? .....17 rounds = more & more is better :) less reloads, less spare mags carried. I have a Glock 9mm but I am way down here in GB.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

That is similar to what I am looking to do, but I have a shot timer and the a desire to do more than just dump rounds down range.

epilogue

The one I've been scrounging around for was a bit more 'scientific'. 2 different shooters, one running the course with 4 single stack 1911 8 rounders, the next shooter used the 33 round glock 9mm. Time difference was under 10 seconds if I recall correctly.

I simply cannot remember the title of the clip :cry:

1FASTC4

In an effort to help, I looked up to see if they make hi-cap mags for the guns I own, they don't. Sorry i can't help ya, bro.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I have 12 of the 17 round mags, but I treat them a standard Capacity. This summer I want to get a dozen of the 33 round mags for the Glock 9mm - because I want to get one of the Kel Tec Sub2000 9mm carbines that take the Glock mags.

SprayAndPray

I have 2 10 round g17 mags, a 10 round g19 mag, a dozen standard capacity mags between them , 4 33 round glock mags, and 4 Glocks available....

but i too am in Green Bay.