Thread: Hey guys I need some help (should be easy)

Hey guys I need some help (should be easy)

A few days ago I saw a topic, not sure if it was on here or the MOS forums, but it had a user-made list of places that didn't allow firearms. It was places like..taco bell on certain areas, and some movie theaters in Livonia.

I for some reason haven't been able to find this list for the past few days, if anybody knows where it is, or any other ones like it can you please throw a link my way? thanks
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

There's the list over at MCRGO http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp. Is that the one?

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Yessir, explains why hours of searching both websites found nothing lol.

Thanks!
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

That list is like wackopedia, anybody with a pulse can add to it.

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    yep, that's true. i've had to email them to correct businesses that shouldn't have been on there. the good thing is it was fixed within minutes.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

I was under the impression that MCRGO actually makes some effort to double check that the businesses submitted actually do have a "no guns" policy.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    I was under the impression that MCRGO actually makes some effort to double check that the businesses submitted actually do have a "no guns" policy.

Bronson
    I am not sure what they do anymore....
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post

Bronson
    I just clicked the link and up near the top I see the Gibraltar Trade Center listed. I have OCed there many times with no issues, they have monthly gun shows and as you enter the show area they make you unload and zip tie your gun (just like most other shows in MI). I
    f they were a no guns allowed business, why would they ask you to unload once you are in the show area and allow you to reload as you leave the show area, as opposed to asking you to leave the building?
    If I were a betting person I would say somebody listed the Trade Center because of the small section of the building they use one weekend a month for a gun show.

I didn't even read any farther.

BTW: For those not from the area, the folks working the entrance to the show are trade center security, not a gun show promoter employee. They have you unload and reload over a 55 gallon barrel filled with sand.
    The entrance to the gun show area is in the center of the half million square foot building.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Trucker View Post
    I just clicked the link and up near the top I see the Gibraltar Trade Center listed. I have OCed there many times with no issues, they have monthly gun shows and as you enter the show area they make you unload and zip tie your gun (just like most other shows in MI). I
    f they were a no guns allowed business, why would they ask you to unload once you are in the show area and allow you to reload as you leave the show area, as opposed to asking you to leave the building?
    If I were a betting person I would say somebody listed the Trade Center because of the small section of the building they use one weekend a month for a gun show.

I didn't even read any farther.

BTW: For those not from the area, the folks working the entrance to the show are trade center security, not a gun show promoter employee. They have you unload and reload over a 55 gallon barrel filled with sand.
    The entrance to the gun show area is in the center of the half million square foot building.
    Recently I OCed to the gun show at the Taylor site,and was asked to cover up when I reloaded to leave after buying a gun there.Not so at the Mount Clemons site!
    Last edited by hamaneggs; 04-02-2011 at 02:47 PM.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    Recently I OCed to the gun show at the Taylor site,and was asked to cover up when I reloaded to leave after buying a gun there.Not so at the Mount Clemons site!
    That must be something new then. If they said cover up that is not the same as the list saying they are a no guns allowed business though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheGreek View Post
    A few days ago I saw a topic, not sure if it was on here or the MOS forums, but it had a user-made list of places that didn't allow firearms. It was places like..taco bell on certain areas, and some movie theaters in Livonia.

I for some reason haven't been able to find this list for the past few days, if anybody knows where it is, or any other ones like it can you please throw a link my way? thanks
    Taco Bell?!? No way man, say it ain't so!! Hey, wait a minute, Lil Freak, Venator and I ate at the Taco Bell in South Lansing late last year. So I know they can't be on the list.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.